Lil' Bub Loves You

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Lil' Bub Loves You
(22-04-2014 04:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm pretty sure Lil bub is missing her bottom jaw.

Bub's lower jaw is shorter, but not missing. However, she is missing her teeth.

She also has osteopetrosis and is reportedly polydactyl, meaning she has extra toes. In addition to that, she also a dwarf.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Why is inbred so much cuter in cats than humans? Poor health probs though.
22-04-2014, 05:03 PM
(22-04-2014 05:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Why is inbred so much cuter in cats than humans? Poor health probs though.

Health problems, yeah, but I don't think she's inbred, just an unfortunate litter-runt mutant.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-05-2014, 06:09 PM
[Image: 20140405_204234.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like smoothcriminal's post
06-05-2014, 06:34 PM
(22-04-2014 05:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 05:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Why is inbred so much cuter in cats than humans? Poor health probs though.

Health problems, yeah, but I don't think she's inbred, just an unfortunate litter-runt mutant.

Yes, Li'l Bub would probably have been the one killed by either by the Mother cat or eventually the Tom.

Mutants can be interesting. One mutant cat which is an accepted breed is the Munchkin. It's a full sized cat but the legs are quite short.
[Image: Munchkin-cat.jpg]
Kinda cute.

Corgis are similar - full size dogs but really short legs. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
06-05-2014, 06:37 PM
(06-05-2014 06:34 PM)kim Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 05:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Health problems, yeah, but I don't think she's inbred, just an unfortunate litter-runt mutant.

Yes, Li'l Bub would probably have been the one killed by either by the Mother cat or eventually the Tom.

Mutants can be interesting. One mutant cat which is an accepted breed is the Munchkin. It's a full sized cat but the legs are quite short.
Kinda cute.

I love corgis, but I love cats way more. Can I has one???

[Image: b91a1aee49ba6cfa1dcd0f9a53e0c1c6_zps1aa2f329.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
06-05-2014, 08:31 PM
2 things

1. your cat needs to be famous

2. Lil' Bub is god.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
06-05-2014, 09:19 PM
(06-05-2014 06:34 PM)kim Wrote:  Mutants can be interesting. One mutant cat which is an accepted breed is the Munchkin. It's a full sized cat but the legs are quite short.
Kinda cute.

Maybe a cat like that couldn't get on the counter and dig all the dirt out of the plant...every damn day. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post