Limbaugh failing at defending Reagan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2011, 05:11 AM
Limbaugh failing at defending Reagan
I actually used to listen to Limbaugh during my summer construction job for amusement, and I had never heard him so flustered and stumped like this before.

The dude simply asks "why do conservatives love Reagan so much?"

Limbaugh spends 5 minutes stuttering and go "wha.. what? uhhhh what?" until he cuts the call off and pretends to still be talking to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGhR2VnVm...ure=autofb

Like I said on the youtube comments, You can almost picture´╗┐ him snapping his fingers and frantically waving at his radio help to google "Reagan" while he made fat guy stuttering noises.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2011, 04:44 PM
RE: Limbaugh failing at defending Reagan
He probably needed to pop a few more Oxycontin to regain his train of thought....
06-02-2011, 10:07 PM
This is why it's important to know what the hell you're supposedly an "expert" on...

06-02-2011, 10:24 PM
"People like you need to be defeated."
"People like you are unreachable."
I like how someone calls in with facts that don't fit the conservative idea of Reagan and Rush turns around and tells him that because he wants to know how conservatives reconcile their personal views with those of their hero, his curiosity makes him unreachable. Why is the dominant conservative tactic spin, divide and alienate?

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
07-02-2011, 11:04 AM

I think we all know Rush, Beck, Palin, etc.. Spin the failures as if their side does nothing wrong, and place blame where it doesn't belong. Much like most presidents, ole Ronnie did some good and bad things, sadly the Neo-Cons only focus in on the negative things, as a plus..

ie, Trickle-down econ, "defeating" the USSR, (though outside of those two things, as of the moment I can't think of other things they spin as great, but in the end are not.
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2011, 02:09 PM
I don't think US conservatives understand what the word means sometimes.
Christians don't seem to know what's in their bible at times, then why would I be surprised of conservatives not knowing what the term means.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
07-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Reagan was about the least conservative "conservative" out there. He talked a good game. It amazes me Republicans always have an excuse why they blow tax payer money.

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.