Limited capitalism: a "you're too rich" cap on income

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2012, 12:45 AM
RE: Limited capitalism: a "you're too rich" cap on income
it's fun to read you guys because you're saying the same stuff and you don't realize it Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2012, 10:28 AM
I think that people should be able to earn as much money as they can but still I think that it's a "buggy" system hence billionaires can hoard all the money together andruin the economy >_>
Also I don't thin kthat people should get money when they don't deserve it such as those rappers at the beginning of this thread Smile (don't feed the rappers of today)

Nuff said Wink
03-04-2012, 10:31 AM
(03-04-2012 10:28 AM)reindeer Wrote:  Also I don't thin kthat people should get money when they don't deserve it such as those rappers at the beginning of this thread Smile (don't feed the rappers of today)

Nuff said Wink
Then your complaint shouldn't be with rich people. It should be with society in general.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
03-04-2012, 11:30 AM
(03-04-2012 10:31 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 10:28 AM)reindeer Wrote:  Also I don't thin kthat people should get money when they don't deserve it such as those rappers at the beginning of this thread Smile (don't feed the rappers of today)

Nuff said Wink
Then your complaint shouldn't be with rich people. It should be with society in general.
That is true. The American society hold three values above all else: ignorance, arrogance, and greed. Most poor people would not behave any differently if they became rich.
03-04-2012, 11:32 AM
(03-04-2012 11:30 AM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 10:31 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Then your complaint shouldn't be with rich people. It should be with society in general.
That is true. The American society hold three values above all else: ignorance, arrogance, and greed. Most poor people would not behave any differently if they became rich.
Perfect example is why trailer trash who win the lottery go broke.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain