Limited forum sections

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: Limited forum sections
Cool idea, unfogged! I only just now noticed the purple background when I went to take a look!

Have it be unmistakeable, like the X-mas themed background! 'cept with hearts, maybe rainbows, and hug smileys all over the place! Shy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2015, 04:25 PM
(18-07-2015 09:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 09:51 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Would it make sense to have a different default background for the intro and personal issues/support sections? I usually use the 'view new threads' option and don't always notice what section each thread is in and I'm guessing others do the same thing. The PI&S has purple but it doesn't really stand out.

Maybe something like this
[Image: 9TRRn4zAc.jpeg]

That purple stands out to me. Blink

It may be my monitor; to me it isn't significantly different from the grey on the other sections. I actually never noticed it was purple until this morning when I went to double-check before I posted the suggestion to be sure there wasn't a different background. I was surprised to see that there is a difference, subtle though it may be.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
18-07-2015, 04:29 PM
(18-07-2015 04:25 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 09:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  That purple stands out to me. Blink

It may be my monitor; to me it isn't significantly different from the grey on the other sections. I actually never noticed it was purple until this morning when I went to double-check before I posted the suggestion to be sure there wasn't a different background. I was surprised to see that there is a difference, subtle though it may be.

It has to be your monitor...the purple color that shows up on my laptop nearly causes my retinas to detach. And the gray on other areas is really dark, nearly black.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
18-07-2015, 04:54 PM
(18-07-2015 04:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 04:25 PM)unfogged Wrote:  It may be my monitor; to me it isn't significantly different from the grey on the other sections. I actually never noticed it was purple until this morning when I went to double-check before I posted the suggestion to be sure there wasn't a different background. I was surprised to see that there is a difference, subtle though it may be.

It has to be your monitor...the purple color that shows up on my laptop nearly causes my retinas to detach. And the gray on other areas is really dark, nearly black.

I see very little visual difference between them. Must be my eyes.

#sigh