Lincoln (I promise no vampires)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Lincoln (I promise no vampires)
So every 3 years or so, all the lead actors get snakes in their boots. Because Daniel Day Lewis comes out of seclusion to deliver a truly awe-inspiring performance. This Thanksgiving will be the biopic "Lincoln" which in addition to him, has some pretty awesome casting selections.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443272/

Whatcha think!

And yet another interesting topic I am not interested in.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: Lincoln (I promise no vampires)
Is this the Vampire killer Lincoln out in theaters or the Zombie Lincoln I saw in the rental store last night? Wait... there's another Abraham Lincoln? Now you're just making shit up. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
09-08-2012, 04:38 AM
No vampires or zombies, this one is historical. This actually looks interesting.

Wow, Spielberg is the director, Tommy Lee Jones and this new Robin are acting. This is gotta be a good movie.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-08-2012, 06:20 AM
(08-08-2012 03:30 PM)kim Wrote:  Is this the Vampire killer Lincoln out in theaters or the Zombie Lincoln I saw in the rental store last night? Wait... there's another Abraham Lincoln? Now you're just making shit up. Dodgy

Bwah ha ha. I know right? All these movie-twists of history seem to drown out what actually happen. But if Daniel Day-Lewis is in it, it is automatically a good movie. I can't think of a bad movie with him in it.

And yet another interesting topic I am not interested in.
[+] 1 user Likes AmishLatinJew's post