Lingering Superstitions?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: Lingering Superstitions?
(22-02-2014 12:09 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I don't really have any proper superstitions that haunt me (per se) but I've noticed that I'm a little too biased towards the gambler's fallacy. Does that count? Wink
Whatever floats your boat like I guess
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2014, 12:34 AM
I was never superstitious because I knew that was against my faith, I only believed bullshit from church, I was always afraid of the dark and still am. I don't know why because I don't longer believe in anything supernatural.
it makes me feel kind of like a fake atheist.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes netninja's post
21-04-2014, 01:20 AM
(21-04-2014 12:34 AM)netninja Wrote:  I was never superstitious because I knew that was against my faith, I only believed bullshit from church, I was always afraid of the dark and still am. I don't know why because I don't longer believe in anything supernatural.
it makes me feel kind of like a fake atheist.

I am also afraid of the dark. I always sleep with my light on. Every night. I am not ashamed. I know there's no bogey man. But I just hate the dark.

(07-04-2014 04:48 PM)chandlerklebs Wrote:  I don't see how my ignorance is hurting anyone or how your facts can help anyone. I can learn more facts but my feelings will not adjust to new facts. I don't see the point in being "scientific".
21-04-2014, 01:35 AM
I have experienced no problems taking coins from a dead man's pockets, count up to 148 by now.

No lingering superstitions here.

The sexist punditCoffeedrinker
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post