Lip Hooks (Part 2)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Lip Hooks (Part 2)
(25-02-2013 07:48 PM)59pEaNUt89 Wrote:  
(25-02-2013 07:39 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  "I'm trying to stay mysterious; I can't think of another word for mysterious. [Image: smartass.gif]"

impenetrable...arcane...inexplicable...weird
Enigmatic? I couldn't find the RIGHT word.

Ineffable, inexplicable, eccentric, eclectic ...?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-02-2013, 07:56 PM
"Enigmatic?"

I kinda liked weird but that works. Wink

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-02-2013, 08:01 PM
(25-02-2013 07:48 PM)59pEaNUt89 Wrote:  
(25-02-2013 07:39 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  "I'm trying to stay mysterious; I can't think of another word for mysterious. [Image: smartass.gif]"

impenetrable...arcane...inexplicable...weird
Enigmatic? I couldn't find the RIGHT word.
Incognito. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
25-02-2013, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2013 08:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-02-2013 08:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-02-2013 07:48 PM)59pEaNUt89 Wrote:  Enigmatic? I couldn't find the RIGHT word.
Incognito. Drinking Beverage

Interpol. Drinking Beverage ... That's a joke, btw, for any of you humorless fucks.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
25-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Just a fair warning, if you keep them in for any length of time, it will leave a noticeable scar once you decide to get rid of them. To each their own though. I had my lip pierced for a few years, now I am older, and will be in professional environment in a few years where piercings will cost me money, and potentially quite a bit of it. I ain't about to tell you you shouldn't or it's a bad idea, cause everyone has different situations and different priorities, just keep in mind, that it will leave a scar. I would at least advise that you keep it at small gauge. I had mine 12 gauge, and for a short time kept 10 gauge in. I'd personally recommend keeping 16 gauge if possible, if not then 14. I don't really regret having my lip pierced, but I do wish it wouldn't have scared me. If I were in a different situation I might still have my lip pierced, but as a computer engineer in training, looking to screw the taxpayers by working for Uncle Sam, it's be a bad idea. If I were a mechanic, or a professional musician, sure. With all those words of caution I will say I personally think it looks good.

25-02-2013, 09:37 PM
(25-02-2013 09:28 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Just a fair warning, if you keep them in for any length of time, it will leave a noticeable scar once you decide to get rid of them. To each their own though. I had my lip pierced for a few years, now I am older, and will be in professional environment in a few years where piercings will cost me money, and potentially quite a bit of it. I ain't about to tell you you shouldn't or it's a bad idea, cause everyone has different situations and different priorities, just keep in mind, that it will leave a scar. I would at least advise that you keep it at small gauge. I had mine 12 gauge, and for a short time kept 10 gauge in. I'd personally recommend keeping 16 gauge if possible, if not then 14. I don't really regret having my lip pierced, but I do wish it wouldn't have scared me. If I were in a different situation I might still have my lip pierced, but as a computer engineer in training, looking to screw the taxpayers by working for Uncle Sam, it's be a bad idea. If I were a mechanic, or a professional musician, sure. With all those words of caution I will say I personally think it looks good.
The left side has already scarred up really nicely. I was gonna go get it redone this past Friday but my guy wasn't there. (I swear, it's like Chas is manipulating the Universe to keep putting road-blocks in my way Angry ) I'm going in this Friday instead.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
25-02-2013, 09:41 PM
(25-02-2013 09:37 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I was gonna go get it redone this past Friday but my guy wasn't there. (I swear, it's like Chas is manipulating the Universe to keep putting road-blocks in my way Angry ) I'm going in this Friday instead.

How did you figure it out? Consider I thought I was more subtle than that. Dodgy

25-02-2013, 09:49 PM
(25-02-2013 09:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-02-2013 09:37 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I was gonna go get it redone this past Friday but my guy wasn't there. (I swear, it's like Chas is manipulating the Universe to keep putting road-blocks in my way Angry ) I'm going in this Friday instead.

How did you figure it out? Consider I thought I was more subtle than that. Dodgy

Well, the constant opposition mixed with the also-constant disruption of my plans raised my suspicions, but I figured it was all just coincidence.

Then when I saw an old guy peeking over the top of the blue trash cans outside the tattoo shop - mischief in his eyes and plucking invisible talons away from his chin with his fingers while mumbling to himself - I knew something was amiss.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
25-02-2013, 10:04 PM
(25-02-2013 09:49 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(25-02-2013 09:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  How did you figure it out? Consider I thought I was more subtle than that. Dodgy

Well, the constant opposition mixed with the also-constant disruption of my plans raised my suspicions, but I figured it was all just coincidence.

Then when I saw an old guy peeking over the top of the blue trash cans outside the tattoo shop - mischief in his eyes and plucking invisible talons away from his chin with his fingers while mumbling to himself - I knew something was amiss.

I knew the mumbling would give me away. Damn. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-03-2013, 07:40 PM
[Image: 21yz0qRawTL._SL500_SS500_.jpg]

I got some of these bioflex studs the other month...
I went to go chew on my ring and it WASN'T THERE. I have been so proud of myself for not joining the "I think I swallowed my lip ring" club. But I think I swallowed my lip ring. Ohmy

I'm freaking out. It's gonna cut a hole in my stomach and I'm gonna die. It's little but it's still got a point Dodgy

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King