Lip Hooks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 03:47 AM
RE: Lip Hooks
I agree with the concerns of fighting, however on the flipside I think some people will NOT want to fight you with those rings in. They could intimidate people like tattoos can.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
13-12-2012, 04:29 AM
(12-12-2012 09:41 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Not really. And you're probably gonna have to upgrade to that size of ornament a lot later, because it will hurt a lot, and the added weight of that baby will definitely cause an infection due to the piercing being more open from weight and not having time to heal.

The swelling will happen near-immediate after, since it's a trauma to the area.

And I have to agree with Girly on his statement of your fighting days being over. Your kissing days for awhile, too.
Yeah, I was thinking about getting simple studs to start (or whatever the piercing guy would recommend), then put the bigger ones in later on.
I suppose the pics will have to be posted after a 2-month diet of ibuprofen and ice packs. lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2012, 04:32 AM
(13-12-2012 03:47 AM)bemore Wrote:  I agree with the concerns of fighting, however on the flipside I think some people will NOT want to fight you with those rings in. They could intimidate people like tattoos can.

If someone endeavors to fuck with a 200lb., bodybuilding, gun-toting, arrogant-as-hell sociopath; I wish them the best of luck. lol

Besides, driving a car is risky too. Doesn't mean I'm gonna avoid it.

13-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Lip Hooks
Fuck the lip hooks. Get a Prince Albert.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
13-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Personally, I like em. My preference for body art is tattoos, but if you're gonna pierce, I say be brave enough to get something you like.

Just visiting.

-SR
14-12-2012, 04:16 AM
(13-12-2012 03:50 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Personally, I like em. My preference for body art is tattoos, but if you're gonna pierce, I say be brave enough to get something you like.

I'm pushing for an overall tattoo sheme (full sleeves, around the shoulders and across the upper back, across the chest and up the neck), and I never considered getting piercings. Then, for some reason, the idea started to worm its way in over the last few months and now it's pretty much set-in-stone.

14-12-2012, 07:27 AM
(14-12-2012 04:16 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 03:50 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Personally, I like em. My preference for body art is tattoos, but if you're gonna pierce, I say be brave enough to get something you like.

I'm pushing for an overall tattoo sheme (full sleeves, around the shoulders and across the upper back, across the chest and up the neck), and I never considered getting piercings. Then, for some reason, the idea started to worm its way in over the last few months and now it's pretty much set-in-stone.

I'm considering having my wisdom teeth extracted and wearing them as a necklace. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
14-12-2012, 08:29 AM
(14-12-2012 07:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 04:16 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'm pushing for an overall tattoo sheme (full sleeves, around the shoulders and across the upper back, across the chest and up the neck), and I never considered getting piercings. Then, for some reason, the idea started to worm its way in over the last few months and now it's pretty much set-in-stone.

I'm considering having my wisdom teeth extracted and wearing them as a necklace. Drinking Beverage

Bah, you stole the idea from me. Dodgy

I guess I'll have to go with the testicle wristband instead.

14-12-2012, 08:31 AM
(14-12-2012 08:29 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 07:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'm considering having my wisdom teeth extracted and wearing them as a necklace. Drinking Beverage

Bah, you stole the idea from me. Dodgy

I guess I'll have to go with the testicle wristband instead.

Might work better as an ankle bracelet.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
14-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Well, I was considering hanging them on my truck, but I fear I may damage the rear axle.