List of 10 animals you might never thought of or even think would be animals.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: List of 10 animals you might never thought of or even think would be animals.
(10-04-2014 07:02 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 05:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  They are aquatic animals. If the flood happened then they would be extinct.
Blast that Vulcan logic!

It's amazing that fundamentalists don't understand the difference between fresh and salt water—like they've never been to a pet store that sells fish.

I have meet some that when realizing this problem say that saltwater fish appeared after the flood. However this would require macro evolution on a grand scale.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: List of 10 animals you might never thought of or even think would be animals.
(10-04-2014 03:02 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  [Image: 300608c.jpg]

needs love
yes,this one really needs love

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
15-04-2014, 05:19 AM
(10-04-2014 07:20 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 07:02 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  Blast that Vulcan logic!

It's amazing that fundamentalists don't understand the difference between fresh and salt water—like they've never been to a pet store that sells fish.

I have meet some that when realizing this problem say that saltwater fish appeared after the flood. However this would require macro evolution on a grand scale.

So? God is so fucking uber-powerful that He/She/It/They can do any sort of macro or micro evolution in a split second, on any scale He/She/It/They like.

And you are stupid for asking stupid questions. Go read some Bible.

Big Grin

Facepalm

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson