List of religious, or ideology death

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2014, 02:11 PM
List of religious, or ideology death
Now i have tried to get a poll list of death. Accordingly it seems Islam is holding the number 1 score for being on top. Some have said that christianity have killed over 200 million. But some accused and said it was by a muslim, so i cant really trust a source that is bias and not sticking to facts. So i wanna know if you have a source that is reliable.

So i was wondering if you have a good source. I found this by ABB. Yes i know Rolleyes
[Image: ff050p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2014, 02:19 PM
RE: List of religious, or ideology death
(20-09-2014 02:11 PM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Now i have tried to get a poll list of death. Accordingly it seems Islam is holding the number 1 score for being on top. Some have said that christianity have killed over 200 million. But some accused and said it was by a muslim, so i cant really trust a source that is bias and not sticking to facts. So i wanna know if you have a source that is reliable.

So i was wondering if you have a good source. I found this by ABB. Yes i know Rolleyes

It's things like this that make me mad.

It's basically implying that every Muslim, Christian, Nazi, or Communist wants to go out and kill people. Like all of the good things they do are all a big 'build up' or some silly shit like that to the 'final solution'.

The only way to judge a person is to actually judge the person, and let's face it- there's always something you don't know about a person. Nazi? As far as we know he could be ladling out soup to homeless. Christian? All of the one's I've met in my lifetime have been great people. So you have to try and practice unconditional love for everyone and give people the benefit of the doubt.

If that makes any sense.
20-09-2014, 05:18 PM
(20-09-2014 02:19 PM)Li_Holodomer Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 02:11 PM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Now i have tried to get a poll list of death. Accordingly it seems Islam is holding the number 1 score for being on top. Some have said that christianity have killed over 200 million. But some accused and said it was by a muslim, so i cant really trust a source that is bias and not sticking to facts. So i wanna know if you have a source that is reliable.

It's things like this that make me mad.

It's basically implying that every Muslim, Christian, Nazi, or Communist wants to go out and kill people. Like all of the good things they do are all a big 'build up' or some silly shit like that to the 'final solution'.

The only way to judge a person is to actually judge the person, and let's face it- there's always something you don't know about a person. Nazi? As far as we know he could be ladling out soup to homeless. Christian? All of the one's I've met in my lifetime have been great people. So you have to try and practice unconditional love for everyone and give people the benefit of the doubt.

If that makes any sense.

I'm not as familiar with Islam but many of the deaths from Christianity is collateral damage. Mother Teresa's refusal to hand out condoms to prevent the spread of HIV comes to mind.

Christian naively think they're doing good deeds, saving people from sin and all, but in reality they leave trail of chaos and living hell in their wake. The attempt to convert Native Americans to Christianity comes to mind. It caused undue suffering. I have a Native American sister- in- law whose family was forced to convert to Christianity and was forbidden to speak their native tongue. It destroyed her family. What kind of people does shit like that? I'll tell you. Really "nice" Christians do shit like that. "Generous and friendly" Christians do shit like that. Then have the nerve to feel self satisfied and happy for the converted. Stop being so "nice" to people and just leave them alone.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-09-2014, 05:25 PM
(20-09-2014 05:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 02:19 PM)Li_Holodomer Wrote:  It's things like this that make me mad.

If that makes any sense.

I'm not as familiar with Islam but many of the deaths from Christianity is collateral damage. Mother Teresa's refusal to hand out condoms to prevent the spread of HIV comes to mind.

Christian naively think they're doing good deeds, saving people from sin and all, but in reality they leave trail of chaos and living hell in their wake. The attempt to convert Native Americans to Christianity comes to mind. It caused undue suffering. I have a Native American sister- in- law whose family was forced to convert to Christianity and was forbidden to speak their native tongue. It destroyed her family. What kind of people does shit like that? I'll tell you. Really "nice" Christians do shit like that. "Generous and friendly" Christians do shit like that. Then have the nerve to feel self satisfied and happy for the converted. Stop being so "nice" to people and just leave them alone.

Did you listen to me?

Did my good friend Dylan force your family to learn English?

Right.

So, in short, you're giving a baseless accusation of guilt to a group of people when you are in complete ignorance as to what goes through their mind, everything they've done, etc. This isn't a 'tribe' of a hive mind, it's a group of people united in worshiping their God. It's disingenuous to say they all support that.
20-09-2014, 06:05 PM
(20-09-2014 05:25 PM)Li_Holodomer Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 05:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm not as familiar with Islam but many of the deaths from Christianity is collateral damage. Mother Teresa's refusal to hand out condoms to prevent the spread of HIV comes to mind.

Did you listen to me?

Right.

So, in short, you're giving a baseless accusation of guilt to a group of people when you are in complete ignorance as to what goes through their mind, everything they've done, etc. This isn't a 'tribe' of a hive mind, it's a group of people united in worshiping their God. It's disingenuous to say they all support that.

I think it's pretty safe to say they all support their religion and their holy books which btw condone's murder also her claim is not baseless. There are plenty of time's a Christians actions have caused more harm than good. Denial of stem cell research, problems with HIV/AIDS as she explained, having Christian politicians have really hurt our government. I heard Bush Invaded Iraq because he thought Gog and Magog was in Iraq. The problem with believing in an ancient religion is that it doesn't really apply to today. Murder and death and stuff was common back then but since then we have matured but these people would rather follow the rules of this religion set back in ancient time's.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
20-09-2014, 06:18 PM
(20-09-2014 05:25 PM)Li_Holodomer Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 05:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm not as familiar with Islam but many of the deaths from Christianity is collateral damage. Mother Teresa's refusal to hand out condoms to prevent the spread of HIV comes to mind.

Did you listen to me?

Right.

I have no idea who Dylan is or what he has to do with anything.

My reference is to your statement "Christian? All of the one's I've met in my lifetime have been great people." You may need to get out and meet a few more Christians.

Christianity is an abhorrent, sadistic, guilt ridden religion based on human blood sacrifice for sins predetermined by a deity and converting others to this mess of a religion has caused death while destroying numerous cultures.

Also you didn't read my post very well. It was my sister-in-laws family that was forced to convert and discontinue speaking the native tongue, not my immediate family.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-09-2014, 08:50 PM
(20-09-2014 06:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 05:25 PM)Li_Holodomer Wrote:  Did you listen to me?

Right.

I have no idea who Dylan is or what he has to do with anything.

My reference is to your statement "Christian? All of the one's I've met in my lifetime have been great people." You may need to get out and meet a few more Christians.

Christianity is an abhorrent, sadistic, guilt ridden religion based on human blood sacrifice for sins predetermined by a deity and converting others to this mess of a religion has caused death while destroying numerous cultures.

Also you didn't read my post very well. It was my sister-in-laws family that was forced to convert and discontinue speaking the native tongue, not my immediate family.

It's not even worth it, you can think what you want.

What's so hard about practicing a bit more love? Even towards people who it's difficult to love?