Little Brother

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Little Brother
(29-05-2013 06:47 PM)Scully Wrote:  There has to be some way you can maintain communication with him. Do your folks let him use the computer? Can he access one in the school library? Help him set up a gmail account and have one for yourself that is just for you and him to communicate. Make sure he has your cell phone number and let him know he can contact you any time. Does he play games on the Wii or xbox or other online games (like Neopets) where you could set up an account just so he has a way to PM you without your parents being aware?

Consider

From what I've gathered in stalking Miso over the last couple months, I'm pretty sure his little bro was the one who taught HIM what Gmail was. I could be totally wrong, though. I just know that a young kid told him that "the G in gmail stands for Google." Cool

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
30-05-2013, 03:29 AM
RE: Little Brother
I doubt my parents would ever take such measures. In fact I have a much younger little brother who has been indoctrinated as well. I know very well that my parents don't like some of the answers I give him. I do it anyhow, and besides a halfway dirty look nothing is done about it. My parents will openly refute some of my claims, but they would never ban me from spending time with him. All I can do is wish you luck on this matter, so good luck. I can empathize on this one a bit.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply