Little Moments of WIN Thread = )

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Little Moments of WIN Thread = )
(07-03-2013 11:17 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 10:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  I drove back from Montreal today and easily got through customs ... Angel
So your sugar shack stash made it through? I've been looking for a sugar shack that's open for three days and have had no luck Sad

It's a little early yet.

Where in the Great White North are you?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2013, 11:49 PM
(07-03-2013 11:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 11:17 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  So your sugar shack stash made it through? I've been looking for a sugar shack that's open for three days and have had no luck Sad

It's a little early yet.

Where in the Great White North are you?
Just north of Toronto, but only for a few more days. The sap is flowing, but I think I've missed it by a week Sad No fresh taffy for me.
Find all posts by this user
09-03-2013, 03:41 AM
Little Moments of WIN Thread = )
What I found yesterday:

What I felt like:

[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
09-03-2013, 01:05 PM
I'm very happy for you! Smile

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
09-03-2013, 07:15 PM
(09-03-2013 01:05 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I'm very happy for you! Smile
I feel like your level of happy in relation to topic of LJ finding happiness in food you are displaying is completely disproportionate (totally just nailed the spelling of that word +1 to me) to the appropriate levels of happiness for the situation.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-03-2013, 08:31 PM
(07-03-2013 02:04 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I already have another one:

Getting "rep" points from people. They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside and some are funny Big Grin
I don't think soliciting is encouraged on this forum..................................... Confused
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
09-03-2013, 08:54 PM
(09-03-2013 08:31 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 02:04 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I already have another one:

Getting "rep" points from people. They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside and some are funny Big Grin
I don't think soliciting is encouraged on this forum..................................... Confused
I totally wrote that after I saw that two people gave me points. Like, I wrote it RIGHT after, because I was all smiles Wink

I was NOT "soliciting." I was stating another "WIN" moment. But I see NOW how that would be misconstrued... My bad Undecided

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
09-03-2013, 08:57 PM
(09-03-2013 08:54 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 08:31 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I don't think soliciting is encouraged on this forum..................................... Confused
I totally wrote that after I saw that two people gave me points. Like, I wrote it RIGHT after, because I was all smiles Wink

I was NOT "soliciting." I was stating another "WIN" moment. But I see NOW how that would be misconstrued... My bad Undecided
Have a look at your rep points, you little nut! Rolleyes
09-03-2013, 09:02 PM
My next moment of WIN that I'd like to share is how good I felt seeing that Mr. Woof gave me a "rep point."

Warm and fuzzy feelings quota accomplished for the day Thumbsup

09-03-2013, 09:11 PM
(09-03-2013 07:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 01:05 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I'm very happy for you! Smile
I feel like your level of happy in relation to topic of LJ finding happiness in food you are displaying is completely disproportionate (totally just nailed the spelling of that word +1 to me) to the appropriate levels of happiness for the situation.
Muffs....my little moment of win was you posting those hobbiton photos. T'was awesome.