Little bit of a rant, probably gonna get a little racist but we'll see

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Little bit of a rant, probably gonna get a little racist but we'll see
So.. welfare.. What the fuck is it about poor people that gives them the impression that they are somehow entitled to shit? I say poor people because there is no better example of 'entitlement' than those on a fucking benefit.

These cunts for example.

Complaining that they will not be receiving a special handout this year because they failed to meet their benefit (welfare) requirements (turn up to a 1hour budgeting group meeting). She claims she had no petrol and couldn't take the 6 kids with her on the bus? BITCH, you and your husband are both unemployed, leave them at home with him. And further, you get told in advanced that you have to attend these meetings, a month, a fucking month, in advanced.
There is no fucking excuse for not turning up to them AND if you can't turn up to them you can phone up and re-arrange to go to a meeting at a later date.

People like this FUCK ME OFF. People that are completely unwilling to help themselves and yet expect, and think they're entitled too, handouts.

I guarantee you that if she received a letter in the mail saying her benefit was about to be cut off that her car would magically have a full fucking tank of gas. Angry

Maybe if they spent less money buying cigarettes and alcohol they'd have more money to spend on their kids for Christmas. Or maybe if the dad spent less time at the TAB and more time at home, they'd have someone besides mom to look after those kids.

Do I get points for not getting racist despite this being a prime example of why I dislike Maori's because a lot of them are welfare bludgeoning baby factories like these cunts? ..doh

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2014, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 09:47 PM by Full Circle.)
RE: Little bit of a rant, probably gonna get a little racist but we'll see
[Image: jesus_everyone.jpg]

I think I found you the perfect card Muffs Heart

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 11 users Like Full Circle's post
22-12-2014, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 09:49 PM by Patriot10mm.)
100% agree. My ex wife is just like that. She is a welfare queen and knows how to work the system for everything from free rent, paid utilities, cash, food stamps, even free toys for holidays. She is the laziest woman on the planet. I paid for her to go to nursing school when we were married, but she still won't work. She could be making $75,000 a year but she sits on her ass. She smokes marijuana and plays video games all damn day and somehow has money for a pack of cigarettes every day. I pay $500 a month to her in child support as well, who knows what she spends it on. She gets all this free stuff which she calls her "entitlements." She has my 14 year old daughter thinking thats the way to do things. A few months ago my daughter asks me why I bother working when I could just get free stuff and sit at home. Sad. My ex wife loves President Obama and will get into shouting matches with anyone that says a bad thing about democrats. She lives in Seattle now with her liberal hippie friends. She has two other new kids by two different guys and that gets her paid even more "entitlements."

The funniest thing is she is white as snow, but all her friends are black and she talks and acts just like them now. She learned all this welfare crap from her black neighbors at her apartment complex.

It scares me that they let these people vote. They only vote for the candidates that promise more free stuff, like that California Democrat politician than ran on the promise to add $80 of free diapers to monthly "entitlements" and of course she won her election.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
22-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Quote:The funniest thing is she is white as snow, but all her friends are black and she talks and acts just like them now.

Wow. No
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
22-12-2014, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 09:50 PM by Full Circle.)
I understand...

[Image: some_of_my_best_friends_are_white_t_shir...q2_152.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
22-12-2014, 09:57 PM
Dear Earmuffs,

I have a quick question, what's a "food hamper"?

I have a laundry hamper and that's where dirty clothes go.

Sincerely,
Curious me

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-12-2014, 11:08 PM
(22-12-2014 09:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Dear Earmuffs,

Sincerely,
Curious me

A box full of a collection of food. Sorta like a gift basket.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-12-2014, 01:02 AM
(22-12-2014 09:29 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  100% agree. My ex wife is just like that. She is a welfare queen and knows how to work the system for everything from free rent, paid utilities, cash, food stamps, even free toys for holidays. She is the laziest woman on the planet. I paid for her to go to nursing school when we were married, but she still won't work. She could be making $75,000 a year but she sits on her ass. She smokes marijuana and plays video games all damn day and somehow has money for a pack of cigarettes every day. I pay $500 a month to her in child support as well, who knows what she spends it on. She gets all this free stuff which she calls her "entitlements." She has my 14 year old daughter thinking thats the way to do things. A few months ago my daughter asks me why I bother working when I could just get free stuff and sit at home. Sad. My ex wife loves President Obama and will get into shouting matches with anyone that says a bad thing about democrats. She lives in Seattle now with her liberal hippie friends. She has two other new kids by two different guys and that gets her paid even more "entitlements."

The funniest thing is she is white as snow, but all her friends are black and she talks and acts just like them now. She learned all this welfare crap from her black neighbors at her apartment complex.

It scares me that they let these people vote. They only vote for the candidates that promise more free stuff, like that California Democrat politician than ran on the promise to add $80 of free diapers to monthly "entitlements" and of course she won her election.

If you're truly worried about deadbeats suckling on the government teat, you should be going after corporations and not the poor. Whatever your ex-wife may or may not be doing, even if we were to take your anecdote seriously, is not even a drop in the pool. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Wage_theft_versus_other_property_crimes.png]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wage_theft
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/wage-theft/

Daniel D. Huff, professor emeritus of social work at Boise State University, published a comprehensive analysis of corporate welfare in 1993. Huff reasoned that a very conservative estimate of corporate welfare expenditures in the United States would have been at least US$170 billion in 1990. Huff compared this number with social welfare:

In 1990 the federal government spent 4.7 billion dollars on all forms of international aid. Pollution control programs received 4.8 billion dollars of federal assistance while both secondary and elementary education were allotted only 8.4 billion dollars. More to the point, while more than 170 billion dollars is expended on assorted varieties of corporate welfare the federal government spends 11 billion dollars on Aid for Dependent Children. The most expensive means tested welfare program, Medicaid, costs the federal government 30 billion dollars a year or about half of the amount corporations receive each year through assorted tax breaks. S.S.I., the federal program for the disabled, receives 13 billion dollars while American businesses are given 17 billion in direct federal aid.

Huff noted that deliberate obfuscation was a complicating factor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_welfare
http://www.webcitation.org/6ByInyoNI

I recently read the February 24 Good Jobs First report, “Subsidizing the Corporate One Percent,” by Philip Mattera, a respected thought leader in our business. It says that three-quarters of all state economic development subsidies went to just 965 corporations since the beginning of the study in 1976. The Fortune 500 corporations alone accounted for more than 16,000 subsidy awards, worth $63 billion – mostly in the form of tax breaks.

Think about that. The largest, wealthiest, most powerful organizations in the world are on the public dole. Where is the outrage? Back when I was young, people went into a frenzy at the thought of some unemployed person using food stamps to buy liquor or cigarettes. Ronald Reagan famously campaigned against welfare queens. The right has always been obsessed with moochers. But Boeing receives $13 billion in government handouts and everyone yawns, when conservatives should be grabbing their pitchforks.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/taxanalysts/...e-welfare/
http://www.goodjobsfirst.org/sites/defau...ercent.pdf

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-12-2014, 01:04 AM
(22-12-2014 11:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 09:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Dear Earmuffs,

Sincerely,
Curious me

A box full of a collection of food. Sorta like a gift basket.

Thank you!

Ps., I'm using your Christmas design. Smile I Heart it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-12-2014, 04:44 AM
(22-12-2014 09:29 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The funniest thing is she is white as snow, but all her friends are black and she talks and acts just like them now. She learned all this welfare crap from her black neighbors at her apartment complex.

So how do I act like again? Enlighten me again you dumbass honky

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post