Little suggestion.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Little suggestion.
(16-08-2012 11:59 AM)kim Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 11:53 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I don't mean to tell a woman her business, but shouldn't you dress down for Boobie Day?

You mean this Boobie, right?
[Image: boobie.jpg]

Right. Dodgy

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2012, 01:54 PM
RE: Little suggestion.
(16-08-2012 10:24 AM)ddrew Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 10:00 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Is there a Boobie day?

Everyday is Boobie Day ..... Wink

[Image: jesuslikesboobs.jpg]

Jesus loves boobies..

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 2 users Like k37713's post
16-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Boobies!

[Image: boobies.gif]

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Its only August......... dont mention xmas caus the bloody shops will hear you and start to stock christmas junk now seeing as they seem to start earlier every year Dodgy

I think dressing the forum up all xmas like would be a little bit ironic given what it represents......... next you will be using the bloody Coca-Cola truck Confused

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
16-08-2012, 06:03 PM
I'd like to know from deep or someone that it's actually possible to change the decor.
Though I like boobies idea. Can't get enough of those blue footed boobies.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
16-08-2012, 09:35 PM
(16-08-2012 05:37 PM)bemore Wrote:  Its only August......... dont mention xmas caus the bloody shops will hear you and start to stock christmas junk now seeing as they seem to start earlier every year Dodgy

I think dressing the forum up all xmas like would be a little bit ironic given what it represents......... next you will be using the bloody Coca-Cola truck Confused

One of my friends posted this last Sunday.

[Image: Untitled-3.png]

Its the middle of fucking AUGUST why are you shopping for xmas shit. ahhhhhhhhhh!.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
16-08-2012, 09:38 PM
(16-08-2012 09:35 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Its the middle of fucking AUGUST why are you shopping for xmas shit. ahhhhhhhhhh!.

One of my grandmothers did her xmas shopping in the January sales. Well, she was a pensioner, and it was much cheaper to do it then.

I always dreaded her getting me a chocolate selection box.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Red Celt's post
17-08-2012, 09:09 PM
(16-08-2012 06:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I like boobies idea. Can't get enough of those blue footed boobies.

I don't discriminate. I'm omnivorous. I love and caress ALL boobies as much as I can!
17-08-2012, 09:28 PM
(16-08-2012 09:35 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Its the middle of fucking AUGUST why are you shopping for xmas shit. ahhhhhhhhhh!.

In Key West there is a large supermarket sized Xmas decoration shop, open year round. Like right now, in the middle of August. In over 100 degrees heat...!

I had heard before that Conch Republic citizens were loco. That Xmas decoration shop in the middle of summer, with a freezing airco hurricane inside, confirmed it for me.
18-08-2012, 01:55 AM
Looks like a nice idea! What's better than a bunch of heretics decorating their meeting ground in the honour of pagans?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.