Little tragedy unfolds in Fichtelberg/Germany

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2017, 12:42 AM
Little tragedy unfolds in Fichtelberg/Germany
An accident like they happen every day. A car get off the street and hits a tree. Trapped inside the car are three young women. The rescue team and fire brigade rush to the site of the accident. The chief of the fire brigade approaches the car and finds his dying, 18y old daughter who was a member of the fire brigade as well.

I cant possibly imagine how that man must have felt. Gasp

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
04-08-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: Little tragedy unfolds in Fichtelberg/Germany
Undecided

Fuck. That's horrible Sad Did any of them survive?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-08-2017, 12:53 AM
The 16y old on the backseat, barely, survived. The other two didnt.

[Image: 11-678x329.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
04-08-2017, 01:12 AM
Sadcryface

Heart
04-08-2017, 07:14 AM
These teenage accidents often have far reaching consequences that we never hear about.

I had a good friend whose daughter died in just such an accident. She had borrowed his car with his permission. He could not stop dwelling on the moment when he gave permission.

He started drinking heavily and killed himself a couple of years later, leaving a terminally ill wife and a pregnant, single daughter.

We read about these accidents frequently, but we are rarely aware of the human tragedy that tends to follow.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
04-08-2017, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2017 08:08 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
A girl I used to know died with three others in a car accident, shortly after they graduated from high school. My stepbrother who I didn't know very well also died in a car accident when I was little. Affected my father greatly and gave him lifelong depression.

04-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Having a loved one die in any manor sucks. I mom died due to an infection at the age of 83. I am quite sure the father is going through hell right now.

It needs to be said though , obey the speed limit, wear your seat belt. Most deaths occur because of speed and or not wearing one's seat belt and don't text and drive.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
04-08-2017, 11:11 AM
there is a corner on one of the country roads that has claimed a few. One of the guys from the class before me had a brain injury there that took him years to only partially recover from.
A beautiful young neighbor girl was killed in the same spot a few years later, a gruesome scene with a partial decapitation. Drinking was a factor in both crashes.
04-08-2017, 11:23 AM
A couple years ago, my little sister lost a few high school friends when they drove down the highway and crossed the median.

If I recall correctly, texting was a factor, and they weren't wearing seatbelts.

My dad has sat down with us several times, drilling into us that that text, that drink, it's never, ever worth it. Always wear your seatbelt. Always pay attention. He's had to fly many kids our ages, and some never even made it to the hospital.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post