Poll: Live Chat?
Great Idea!
I hate it!
Meh.
[Show Results]

Live Chat

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
28-01-2011, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2011 09:49 PM by Kar98.)
Live Chat
Updated instructions. Much easier now:

Go to http://webchat.irchighway.net/?channels=TTAF
Fill in your nickname.
Click "connect"

Old school, no bling, barebones interface. Don't be a-scared Wink

Post feedback here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2011, 11:03 PM
RE: Live Chat
^ I approve of this idea. Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
29-01-2011, 06:04 AM
Quote:Don't be a-scared
So we should be scared?
I used to have IRC when I played OGame. It was a great tool for group-attacks, but it sucked when something went wrong while you were shitting* and everyone else canceled their attacks... :F

*What's the correct expression?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
29-01-2011, 08:48 AM

This is an awesome idea.
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2011, 10:05 AM
I was on last night and we were talking about how this could be a tool to live chat during the live podcast. Can I get a Hells yeah - wait - atheists - right. Duh.

Can I get a what what?
29-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Three derps and a hurrr!
29-01-2011, 11:17 AM
(29-01-2011 10:05 AM)gamutman Wrote:  I was on last night and we were talking about how this could be a tool to live chat during the live podcast. Can I get a Hells yeah - wait - atheists - right. Duh.

Can I get a what what?

Earth yeah!? Milky way yeah!? Reality yeah!?... Lets just say that I agree with the podcast thing, the chat in the podcast page is always going too fast.

Accept me or go to hell.
29-01-2011, 11:23 AM
From what Kar was saying last night, I think the room has to be re-activated whenever it ends up empty.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
29-01-2011, 12:23 PM
(29-01-2011 11:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  From what Kar was saying last night, I think the room has to be re-activated whenever it ends up empty.

It does that automatically. It's a Schrödinger thing. As soon as somebody enters the room, it will create itself automatically. If nobody's in it, it doesn't exit.

But it can be brought into permanent existence, too, if there's interest, with assigned moderator and admin powers and stuff. Just wanted to gauge the interest first before putting any effort into it Wink

All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.
-- It keeps me warm.
29-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Quote:But it can be brought into permanent existence, too, if there's interest, with assigned moderator and admin powers and stuff. Just wanted to gauge the interest first before putting any effort into it Wink
What would be the point in making it exist when nobody's there, if it's simpy going to recreate itself when somebody goes there?

Accept me or go to hell.