Live electoral map

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2016, 08:38 AM
Live electoral map
Anyone going to be watching an electoral map? I found this one:

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/fullpage/...rome=false

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Dom's post
08-11-2016, 08:59 AM
RE: Live electoral map
(08-11-2016 08:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  Anyone going to be watching an electoral map? I found this one:

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/fullpage/...rome=false

Thanks. I will keep an eye on that. Right now, it's a dead heat at 0-0.

Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
08-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Here’s another one from Politico, in this one Clinton already leads 0 to 0.
Smile

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/re.../president

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
08-11-2016, 01:16 PM
I'll leave it up on my computer while I'm at work.
08-11-2016, 01:54 PM
Currently we are a country of Dark Gray States, is that the color one gets when you scramble red and blue? I thought that would be purple.

Anyway, am I seeing things or is Nevada leaning towards Darker Dark Gray?

[Image: e7561b046abfbe121c56cd4792845d0d.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-11-2016, 04:07 PM
Fantastic breakdown on county by county voting since 1828! Lots of fascinating breakdowns and eye-opening history.

https://projects.propublica.org/graphics/lost-cause

08-11-2016, 05:18 PM
OK, I just realized that none of these maps are going to show anything but 0-0 until after I leave work, and my home internet is too slow to bother with. So I guess I won't be watching the map. I will go back to my original strategy: forget all about the election until tomorrow morning, and then buy a newspaper to find out who won.
08-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Trumps in the lead 19-3.

Still really early obviously, but just saying.

[Image: oscar.png]
08-11-2016, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 06:28 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
Really, REALLY tight horse race in Florida right now. Trump and Clinton are neck and neck.

Is it 2000 all over again? If it is, I'm gonna find every elderly idiot in Palm Beach who can't used a f&%^ing butterfly ballot and jam that thing right up their @ss!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
08-11-2016, 06:27 PM
(08-11-2016 06:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Trumps in the lead 19-3.

Still really early obviously, but just saying.

This is a thriller. Like a heavyweight bout from the 70s glory days. I just hope it is over by 10pm.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg