09-11-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: Live electoral map
Brexit and a Trump presidency...

What a time to be alive.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 12:16 AM
Look guys... I have two viable backup countries to run to. -Three if this deal with FreeThought goes through. I am accepting applications for marriage to anyone who wants to bail with me. Applicants must be willing to give up pork and shellfish, but that may be a small price to pay for the economic viability that our future country has to offer.

My strategy of ignoring my problems until they disappear never seems to work out for me. ...I'll try to get around to dealing with that in the near future.
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post
09-11-2016, 12:17 AM
we'd need to find someone for my wife to marry. Smile
here's a hug for good measure.
Hug
What a catastrophe.
09-11-2016, 12:17 AM
Globalism just got the middle finger today. Laughat
09-11-2016, 12:20 AM
(09-11-2016 12:16 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Look guys... I have two viable backup countries to run to. -Three if this deal with FreeThought goes through. I am accepting applications for marriage to anyone who wants to bail with me. Applicants must be willing to give up pork and shellfish, but that may be a small price to pay for the economic viability that our future country has to offer.

I'm in. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
I was moving out of America before it was cool Undecided

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
(09-11-2016 12:16 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Look guys... I have two viable backup countries to run to. -Three if this deal with FreeThought goes through. I am accepting applications for marriage to anyone who wants to bail with me. Applicants must be willing to give up pork and shellfish, but that may be a small price to pay for the economic viability that our future country has to offer.

I can't guarantee the diaspora to Australia would work out but at this point I would not advise against it. We could always use more brain-thinkers.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-11-2016, 12:21 AM

I hate shellfish, and not a big fan of pig based meats aside from bacon? bacon may be a small sacrifice.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
I wonder what the stock market will do tomorrow.
(09-11-2016 12:20 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I was moving out of America before it was cool Undecided

Why are you people so worried?