Live electoral map

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Live electoral map
(09-11-2016 12:24 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  America will continue as normal for the next four years, possibly eight. All this drama and bullshit about people crying over a Trump presidency? Give me a fucking break.

It isn't Trump I'm worried about. It's the people. Trump and Hillary are symbolic of the divide within this country regardless of who actually wins. One way or another, there's gonna be a lot of pissed off, distressed, hopeless people tomorrow. About half the country, in fact. We don't have the resources to manage 320 million people who all want the country to move in different directions.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like yakherder's post
09-11-2016, 12:39 AM
TRUMP WON PENNSYLVANIA IT'S OVER TIME TO GO HOME

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 12:40 AM
(09-11-2016 12:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:32 AM)Banjo Wrote:  So I am trying to work out which Roman emperor Trump resembles, as in the Fall of Rome. Many people blame Commodus. Caracalla was a mad man. I could see Trump's sons ending with one killing the other for sole control. Trump is not as intelligent as Iulius Caesar. Nor Augustus.

Caligula? Consider

No, he waged war on Apollo and made his horse, Incitatus, a senator, but he did nothing to destroy the empire.

Claudius had a successful leadership for over 30 years after him. BTW, his name was Gaius, not Caligula.

Maybe Michael, one of the later emperors in the east who basically gave the treasury away.

Hard to pin it down.

I'd say a really stupid Iulius.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-11-2016, 12:41 AM
(09-11-2016 12:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:32 AM)Banjo Wrote:  So I am trying to work out which Roman emperor Trump resembles, as in the Fall of Rome. Many people blame Commodus. Caracalla was a mad man. I could see Trump's sons ending with one killing the other for sole control. Trump is not as intelligent as Iulius Caesar. Nor Augustus.

Caligula? Consider

Seems fitting since we're all fucked.
09-11-2016, 12:42 AM
(09-11-2016 12:17 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Globalism just got the middle finger today. Laughat

From the working class, yes.

But the elites are still in charge. I'll bet that Goldman Sachs are on the phone with Trump right now offering their services.

One good thing about isolationism, though ... history shows us that it's a wonderful antidote to over-population.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
09-11-2016, 12:43 AM
(09-11-2016 12:28 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  See I wanted to move to japan before this election was even thought of, most people don't want to be ruled under trump.

Better than the alternative. Thumbsup

So you keep saying. Repeatedly. However, you have no real way of knowing this so..... ya fun times.

Personally, I don't like either shitbags but let's not pretend that a serial sexual assaulter, reality TV star, with zero experience at any level of government is somehow a radically better choice to run the worlds #1 super power.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-11-2016, 12:43 AM
(09-11-2016 12:21 AM)pablo Wrote:  I wonder what the stock market will do tomorrow.

Prediction.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-11-2016, 12:46 AM
(09-11-2016 12:32 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Now, maybe Hillary will finally go to jail this time round. Laughat

I'm concerned that she actually might go to jail. Not because her email scandal warrants her incarceration, but because Trump wants to offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving and gratitude to his constituents.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
09-11-2016, 12:46 AM
(09-11-2016 12:39 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:24 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  America will continue as normal for the next four years, possibly eight. All this drama and bullshit about people crying over a Trump presidency? Give me a fucking break.

It isn't Trump I'm worried about. It's the people. Trump and Hillary are symbolic of the divide within this country regardless of who actually wins. One way or another, there's gonna be a lot of pissed off, distressed, hopeless people tomorrow. About half the country, in fact. We don't have the resources to manage 320 million people who all want the country to move in different directions.

Fuck 'em, it's quite clear who won this election. They can call for as many recounts as they want but it doesn't change the result. Better luck next time for those who want to move in a different 'direction'.

Again, we have the exact same situation with Brexit. They laughed at brexiteers and all the polls predicted that we would stay in the EU, but they aren't laughing now, are they? Thumbsup
09-11-2016, 12:47 AM
(09-11-2016 12:21 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:16 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Look guys... I have two viable backup countries to run to. -Three if this deal with FreeThought goes through. I am accepting applications for marriage to anyone who wants to bail with me. Applicants must be willing to give up pork and shellfish, but that may be a small price to pay for the economic viability that our future country has to offer.

I hate shellfish, and not a big fan of pig based meats aside from bacon? bacon may be a small sacrifice.

Beef fry... just as good.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post