Live electoral map

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 02:04 AM
RE: Live electoral map
(09-11-2016 02:02 AM)pablo Wrote:  Trump is giving his speech right now.
Thanks, sadly I don't have a TV myself.

I read a clever quip about the outcome of this election on another forum just now: "Orange is the New Black" Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
09-11-2016, 02:08 AM
[Image: HKGz3M2jeo6mNO9b6X-Lpm1NXFREtjMPA_Hxl-EG...5f7507be35]
[+] 3 users Like Lucipurr's post
09-11-2016, 02:25 AM
One is not surprised. The Yanks had a B grade actor as President, an action star as Governor, now a reality TV star as President.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 02:45 AM
Another clever quip I found, this time about Clinton not showing up to speak to her supporters after her loss: "She probably realized that she wont get paid for her concession speech." Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
09-11-2016, 02:51 AM
If I drank, I would be doing so now.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-11-2016, 03:07 AM
Trump is gonna be President, Cubs won the world series....is that the sound of Ragnarok I do hear?

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-11-2016, 03:47 AM
I'm not sure it'll be catastrophic, other than the stock market tanking as pretty much the entire rest of the world loses what faith it had in the USA.

What I am concerned about is Trump's links to US corporate interests. Think Citizens United was bad? Wait 'till he nominates three more extreme-right-wing Supreme Court Justices and the Republican-controlled House and Senate breeze them through.

Wait 'till he starts signing legislation that any rational President would throw into the fireplace.

Wait 'till he realizes that he has backing for any Executive Order he wishes to issue, since all the Dems can really do now is whine when he uses EOs to override the Dems' attempts to play obstructionism with radical Republican agendas. (Edit: Not to mention that Pence is now the tiebreaker vote for any Senate tie votes.)

And all of this at a time when Europe is falling into chaos, while a resurgent Russia, an ever-more-powerful China, and rapidly-modernizing India begin to exert their influence on the global political and economic scenes. We just lost all hope at global cooperation to deal with issues like Climate Change, clean water shortages, and the brushfire wars that will erupt as resources continue to become more scarce while the population of the planet continues to grow.

It's not this coming year that frightens me, now. It's the coming two decades.

I can't sleep. Sad

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 10 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
09-11-2016, 05:06 AM
(09-11-2016 12:46 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Again, we have the exact same situation with Brexit. They laughed at brexiteers and all the polls predicted that we would stay in the EU, but they aren't laughing now, are they? Thumbsup

He certainly isn't laughing now. Wink

09-11-2016, 06:02 AM
Do not be proud Vosur. Right wing Germans still put a bad taste in one's mouth.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 06:41 AM
(09-11-2016 06:02 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Do not be proud Vosur. Right wing Germans still put a bad taste in one's mouth.

Well merkal will make them taste like candy if she keeps doing what she is doing.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post