Live electoral map

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 08:06 AM
RE: Live electoral map
I sure am glad we refinanced our house last month. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Our secretary just keeps happily laughing while everyone else on the floor is moping.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2016, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 10:18 AM by Full Circle.)
moved to different thread

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
09-11-2016, 12:53 PM
(08-11-2016 11:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  If the votes for Johnson in Florida had been for Clinton, she wins Florida and the election, you stupid fuck. Drinking Beverage

And if worms had machine guns, birds wouldn't eat them for breakfast. You're calling people "stupid fucks" based on a hypothetical situation you have no idea would pan out ... and you expect that to, say, merit respect?

My only question to you is, pineapple or cactus, pal?

(08-11-2016 11:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  And the protest votes in Pennsylvania may lose it for Clinton.

And so on.

So, yes, I went there.

Perhaps Clinton should have inspired more support, then. Perhaps it's the DNC who are stupid fucks?

But expecting me to cast my ballot for your convenience and not my conscience ... that's the epitome of stupid, you fuck. [insert obligatory cuppa-smiley here]
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
09-11-2016, 12:57 PM
(09-11-2016 12:53 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 11:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  If the votes for Johnson in Florida had been for Clinton, she wins Florida and the election, you stupid fuck. Drinking Beverage

And if worms had machine guns, birds wouldn't eat them for breakfast. You're calling people "stupid fucks" based on a hypothetical situation you have no idea would pan out ... and you expect that to, say, merit respect?

(08-11-2016 11:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  And the protest votes in Pennsylvania may lose it for Clinton.

And so on.

So, yes, I went there.

Perhaps Clinton should have inspired more support, then. Perhaps it's the DNC who are stupid fucks?

But expecting me to cast my ballot for your convenience and not my conscience ... that's the epitome of stupid, you fuck. [insert obligatory cuppa-smiley here]

This is what is happening. Good people fighting. That's probably what it's going to continue to be.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-11-2016, 12:58 PM
(09-11-2016 12:16 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Look guys... I have two viable backup countries to run to. -Three if this deal with FreeThought goes through. I am accepting applications for marriage to anyone who wants to bail with me. Applicants must be willing to give up pork and shellfish, but that may be a small price to pay for the economic viability that our future country has to offer.

You lost me at pork, sweetie -- ain't no way this redneck's giving up hog.
09-11-2016, 06:17 PM
And now... because I needed it, and maybe other folks do too... this Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 9 users Like Smercury44's post
09-11-2016, 06:41 PM
(09-11-2016 06:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  And now... because I needed it, and maybe other folks do too... this Heart

Hug

I think I'm gonna need a drink along with it, tho. Undecided

Heart

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
09-11-2016, 07:47 PM
On the bright side, I've got impetus for a song idea I've had kicking around for a while ... "Here on the Titanic's Quarterdeck".

Hey, you gotta take what you can.
09-11-2016, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 08:28 PM by Chas.)
(09-11-2016 12:53 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

And so on.

So, yes, I went there.

Perhaps you should consider the consequences of your actions and climb down off your stupid fucking high horse. Drinking Beverage

It has fuck all to do with my "convenience", it is pragmatism. Your vote went into the dumpster and benefited the Trumpster.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user