Live electoral map

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Live electoral map
(08-11-2016 08:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How come I'd not seen anything on this McMullin guy before.
He seems pretty decent from his interviews. I mean, he's conservative so fuck him, but he seems like a reasonable conservative as far as conservatives go.

Yeah, Girly posted some stuff about him. I agree, he does seem like a reasonable conservative. That kind of mindset might be what it takes to appeal to conservatives and moderate liberals.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
08-11-2016, 08:51 PM
(08-11-2016 08:48 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 08:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How come I'd not seen anything on this McMullin guy before.
He seems pretty decent from his interviews. I mean, he's conservative so fuck him, but he seems like a reasonable conservative as far as conservatives go.

Yeah, Girly posted some stuff about him. I agree, he does seem like a reasonable conservative. That kind of mindset might be what it takes to appeal to conservatives and moderate liberals.

Most of what I know about him stems from Mormon friends in Utah who have rallied behind him in complete rejection of Trump.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
08-11-2016, 08:53 PM
(08-11-2016 08:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Medical weed is now legal in Florida.

I voted for recreational marijuana in California.
[+] 5 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
08-11-2016, 08:54 PM
Democrat Tammy Duckworth won the senate seat for Illinois, so I did my part there. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
08-11-2016, 08:56 PM
(08-11-2016 08:51 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 08:48 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yeah, Girly posted some stuff about him. I agree, he does seem like a reasonable conservative. That kind of mindset might be what it takes to appeal to conservatives and moderate liberals.

Most of what I know about him stems from Mormon friends in Utah who have rallied behind him in complete rejection of Trump.

I think it was Bill Maher that was praising the Mormons in regards to this election.
They've stuck to their "christian values" and have spoken against Trump. I don't agree with Mormons but you do have to respect that they've stuck to their guns.

I guess that's why this guys become a factor. Utah is going to be an interesting result. Their closing ends in a couple minutes.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-11-2016, 09:01 PM

He didn't make it onto most of the ballots. Entered the race late as a conservative alternative to Trump after McCain, Ryan, and everybody else major declined.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
08-11-2016, 09:02 PM
[Image: 6ydxk3.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
08-11-2016, 09:08 PM
I think Johnson's lost Florida for Clinton.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-11-2016, 09:15 PM
Just checking in guys. I'm on beer #5. Looks like a close race. At a minimum it appears republicans will win the senate. If Hillary wins she's a lame duck.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-11-2016, 09:20 PM
(08-11-2016 09:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just checking in guys. I'm on beer #5. Looks like a close race. At a minimum it appears republicans will win the senate. If Hillary wins she's a lame duck.

You seem to be hoping the government will end up tied up in partisan bullshit.