Living the darwin lifestyle.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2012, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2012 04:55 AM by DLJ.)
RE: Living the darwin lifestyle.
Would I help my fellow wildebeest that had already been snagged by the lions? Probably I would be running with the rest of the herd.

Would I stop to see if I could help anyone in that crash? Of course I would!

"The Japanese taxi passenger involved in the crash that involved a Ferrari, a taxi and a motorcycle early on Saturday, May 11, has been identified.

She is Ms Shigemi Ito, believed to be in her 20s and was living and working in Singapore. She had succumbed to her injuries and died at the Singapore General Hospital on Saturday, May 12, the same day the crash happened.

Ferrari driver Ma Chi, 31, a private investor from Sichuan, was pronounced dead at the scene. Cabby Cheng Teck Hock, 52, died on Sunday around 7pm at Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

Motorcyclist Mr Muhammad Najib Ghazali, 26, was admitted to hospital with a spinal injury while the mystery female Ferrari passenger in her 20s was admitted to the hospital with a head injury."

The taxi driver was the sole bread winner for his family and the Japanese lady had just passed her final exams.

The "mystery lady" thought to be working in a local night club survived.

Praise god!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2012, 05:34 AM
You don't understand Darwinism and are confusing it with Social Darwinism.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-08-2012, 02:41 PM
birdguy I think you are too much into "black and white thinking" and no grey areas at all. What you say is not Darwinism.
What you are talking about is very selfish and seems very childish at the same time. YOU are mad at someone because he drives like a madman, YOU decide that this person deserves to die, YOU will deny this person a right to get help and learn from their mistake, YOU don't think of the reasons this person might have to not follow a speedlimit or whatever. And why? Because there are TONS of reasons why I might do the exact same thing. Say my son had an accident and I have no phone with me, while my son bleeds heavily, I am going to put him in my car and RACE to the next hospital!! And dare one police officer to stop me, I will make THEM pay if my kid dies on the way because they think they have to fine me now!

You know... I don't need to know reasons or anything, I don't care if I am angry about the speeding, if I see the crash I stop my fucking car, move my ass to where help is needed and will stay there until professionals arrive.

I am very sorry for you obviously not being able to understand and/or empasize (<< not sure of spelling).

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user