Livingston Parish Police: Keeping us safe from terrible, abhorrent criminal activity.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2012, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2012 04:59 PM by kingschosen.)
Livingston Parish Police: Keeping us safe from terrible, abhorrent criminal activity.
I am so proud of our boys in blue! They are continually keeping us safe from real criminals and earning every tax dollar that we pay to their salaries.

We need more cops like this.

Story here.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2012, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2012 04:59 PM by Vera.)
RE: Livingston Parish Police
Phew! That was a close call, KC! Thank god you are all safe!

(But if you people don't start making shorter titles, there may be another crime spree to worry about Drinking Beverage )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
19-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Keeping us safe from terrible, abhorrent criminal activity.
Good thing those guys are off the street. Well, except that they posted bail.

But at least their THREE WHOLE MARIJUANA PLANTS are off the streets. Checkmate, war on drugs!

(and now I can't post the reply because the subject is too long - but it wasn't too long when the OP wrote the Subject, so why too long when I reply? Is it just the added "RE: " that makes it too long? Clever, forum, very clever). But I did fix the typo, too.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
19-12-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Keeping us safe from terrible, abhorrent criminal activity.
(19-12-2012 04:56 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  But I did fix the typo, too.

Whatever are you talking about, Old Bean?

Drinking Beverage

19-12-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Keeping us safe from terrible, abhorrent criminal activity.
(19-12-2012 04:56 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Good thing those guys are off the street. Well, except that they posted bail.

But at least their THREE WHOLE MARIJUANA PLANTS are off the streets. Checkmate, war on drugs!

(and now I can't post the reply because the subject is too long - but it wasn't too long when the OP wrote the Subject, so why too long when I reply? Is it just the added "RE: " that makes it too long? Clever, forum, very clever). But I did fix the typo, too.
Also...

$100K bail for each person because of 3 pot plants? Seriously?

19-12-2012, 09:19 PM
They had no choice. Drugs are against the law!

As a side note, both men asked the Sherriff on their way to Jail if he'd stop off for a Subway sandwich.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
19-12-2012, 09:29 PM
(19-12-2012 09:19 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  They had no choice. Drugs are against the law!

As a side note, both men asked the Sherriff on their way to Jail if he'd stop off for a Subway sandwich.

Oooooooooo, I could totally go for a sub right now. Smokin

Just visiting.

-SR
20-12-2012, 08:00 PM
(19-12-2012 09:19 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  They had no choice. Drugs are against the law!

This.

Police officers don't always agree with the laws they enforce, but they are laws, and it's the job of an officer to enforce them. In this particular case, it's an unfortunate law and yes, a total waste of resources and time, but that fault rests with those who create the laws - not with those who enforce them.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user