LoL - rambling a bit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: LoL - rambling a bit
i'm a bit bored so i'm going to run through all of the heroes I know and how I run them. As well as talk about how almost every role buolds the same way to a certain point.

ok so for ranged ad carries. beserker boots infinity edge and phantom dancer. why? because critting every second hot for 250% dmg is really good and getting +50% (or somthing like that) to attack speedeans i can crit more. and the move speed is an added bonus. Anything else is usually situational or stability. oh and bloodthirster never forget that.

ap carries get death cap and sorcerors boots. and usually a voidstaff, grail or deathfire grasp will appear as well.

melee ad heroes get a lot more tank because they have to run in to the enemy team. so thing like sunfire cap or warmogs armour appear there. they don't really go for critical damage instead preferring pure right click damage or life steal.

junglers and support tend to get them same items they both go for gp/10 to supplement thier income. however where support go for items that help the team or handicap the other team. jungle heros tend to get a little more damage and health mixed in.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Today I played Soraka again and I actually had fun because my laning partner was not a moron!
So again, I played with dredmal, he played AD carry Ashe I was support Soraka. I think I did an ok warding job, could have done better, but hey, I am new at playing support.
My build was basically mana regen, health, and movement speed. We actually managed to win, very very cool.

I also had my very first Dominion game today. Really weird I must tell. You can buy a lot, and faster, but they gameplay is so freaking agressive. Unbelievable, everyone goes for the kill, there is literally no farming involved. There are a few minions but basically just to help you take those... points... things... that are not turrets but shoot anyway... weird stuff.
Someone said (i was ashe) "can you go bot please?" I am like "Where is bot?" I understand that a veteran might have been facepalming at that point but I am a newbie, and when I have a map that is a CIRCLE that I have no clue where bot may be... Is that difficult to understand? I spent most of the time running around aimlessly because I had pretty much no clue what to do and where to go and where to shoot my hawkshot

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2012, 08:59 PM
I enjoy playing Soraka, the second I saw the Divine Soraka skin on sale I jumped on it. The last game I played her I laned with Nidalee (which was odd but whatever). But we had a grand time we were both really agressive and got quite a few kills before mid game. The only reason we really lost is cause our Singed left and never came back, so it was basically a 4v5 all game. One thing I need to setup is smart cast, so I can hopefully stop accidently healing and silencing creeps Tongue

As for warding, you are not the only one responsible for wards, however you will buy and place the most (so get those GP5 items early!). You should try and keep wards up to prevent a gank for your lane and also later in the game keep Baron and dragon warded. There are some nice guides on lolpro on gameplay (Warding Guide)

Ugh, I have a bad taste in my mouth about Dominion, the only time I plaied it was with some irl "friends" who I will no longer play with (mainly cause they are jerks in game).
28-08-2012, 09:05 PM
dominion is really good if you ever get tired o the slow pace of normal games. The increased income and passive exp gain makes certain heros broken though. Any mid to late game hero suddenly appears in the early game with a lot more stuff and wrecks face.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
30-08-2012, 01:46 PM
So ya my first time playing support Leona, I did it wrong but it was fun and we still won.
For whatever reason I skipped over my gp10 items and just generally not buying the items I should have. Tho I did a fairly good gob keeping the enemies back away from the creep line to deny them exp and gp.
I really hope sometime soon Blitzcrank is free, I really want to try him. *watches the LoL cartoon posted earlier again*
30-08-2012, 02:01 PM
I think I played Blitzcrank once, when I had just started. and I liked it, but haven't tried again yet.

06-09-2012, 02:37 PM
287 (twohundreteighty) minions slain, in one match! What you got to say now?

06-09-2012, 10:15 PM
(06-09-2012 02:37 PM)Leela Wrote:  287 (twohundreteighty) minions slain, in one match! What you got to say now?

I'd say that's really awesome, especially compared to me, but I mainly play support so I'm not suppose to get many.

Also heck ya Lulu is free this week!

And I also found out I can play games after my last class, that gives me almost 2 hours before I have to leave for work. Just got my big laptop all setup, so now after math class I can toss in some LoL or GW2 (then do my homework during my downtime at work Tongue )
07-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Damn GW2, haven't played this since before I got GW2...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
07-09-2012, 04:53 AM
but I must mention that in that 287 minions match first I was everything but well fed. I played Ashe and had a sucky Garen on lane with me who would not let me lasthit at all, and as fed as he was, he sucked during the whole game. The match lasted about an hour, so after that Garen stopped last hitting minions and people started trying to push, I split pushed all the time and got tons of minions.