LoL - rambling a bit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: LoL - rambling a bit
All the heroes in lol are made of broken, that is, give them 2 core items and they start killing everyone. The only thing that keeps game under control is all the other heroes are the same way. Pubs are a good example, one person gets farm on their hero and just wins the match for their team.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 03:10 PM
hmm so i've been doin some thinkin about gameplay and all. specifically certain place on the map and how they aid players.

Usually the best way to abuse these is to ge shurelias (not spelled that way) and boost through these spots. the most helpful one is right out side your base. the ring makes lane switching very easy and in late game can mean all the difference in a teamfight.

the ramps near baron are so close that if you boost from one to the othe you can be on enemy highground is a couple of seconds (usefull for offensive wards and setting up ganks)

for heros that can have a blink ability you can come from your tri-bush and bost across the river and blink into the enemy jungle. (ward and gank again, can also be used to steal blue buff)

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

09-09-2012, 03:35 PM
also wards are expensive. I don't know if people realize this, but if your support is the only one buying wards for the entire game then they will be useless for anything else. 2 ward are 150 they last for five minutes that is basically half of a support's income in the early game buying if they buy both sets (beginning and after the first wear off) they have no effective income for that time. Normally there are three wards active though so usually the jungle will help as well, but if that's all the help your support gets then they have no money to go off of, especially when dewarding begins. so if your a carry and you have a few items on you, buy a set (2) and place them somewhere to helpout your supports bit because that shurelias could save your life.

10-09-2012, 12:36 AM
I have played support Soraka quite a bit last week, and I must say that I find it a bit difficult to get some items that keep me alive after laning phase because all I do basically is, keep my lane partner alive and ward.... When I play with dredmal it is a bit easier because he is not a moron, but most people who get a Soraka on lane with them are morons and do stupid shit all the time.

I also tried jungle Nunu a few times, quite fun but difficult to level as fast as in laning I find. So I find myself helping out in lanes quite a bit just so I can keep up with the leveling. And I find it very annoying that Nunu only bites minions and monsters in the jungle, but not enemy players.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2012, 03:53 PM
yeah nunu not being able to bite people is annoying, but not nearly as much as it would be if he could 900 dmg nuke right off the bat.

His bite does make baron and dragon that much easier and he has more counter jungle potential a double smite can destroy a golem nit literally, but it takes off a significant portion of his hp.

11-09-2012, 11:20 AM
(10-09-2012 12:36 AM)Leela Wrote:  I have played support Soraka quite a bit last week, and I must say that I find it a bit difficult to get some items that keep me alive after laning phase because all I do basically is, keep my lane partner alive and ward.... When I play with dredmal it is a bit easier because he is not a moron, but most people who get a Soraka on lane with them are morons and do stupid shit all the time.

For a support what you need to do to try and keep some gold coming in is buy at least 2 gp10 items normally Heart of Gold and the Philo Stone. Start with a Fairy Charm, wards and maybe some pots (but with Soraka I usually skip the pots). Next 2 items you will want is boots and the Heart of Gold, which ever you feel you need more (usually boots). Also when you get higher in summoner levels (aka 20+) and if you dedicate a rune page to support you might think about gp10 quints and all gp10 yellow runes (forgot what they are called).

And yes the carry you are with can make your life difficult if they focus to much on killing the opponents, instead of farming during early game. Granted there are some that pull it off, by capitalizing on the opponents mistakes, but most just end up taking too much needless damage or end up getting killed cause they went in balls deep.
11-09-2012, 12:00 PM
do i have you in my list on LoL, sir? AV sir?

11-09-2012, 12:40 PM
(11-09-2012 12:00 PM)Leela Wrote:  do i have you in my list on LoL, sir? AV sir?

On the US server yes, I recently started an EUWest acct, that I do not have you on yet.
My name is AViegarien on both servers. I'm around lvl 7 on the EU West, I really don't play as much as I used to between work, school, GW2 and bouncing between servers. I usually jump on EU after my math class (about 10am CDT [-5 GMT]), and try to play till I win a game but I tend to give up after 2-3 games. I only have about 2.5 hours before work.

I hope I'm not sounding like a know-it-all, I mostly play supports and when watching pro games I like to try and focus on what the support does. What I said about the starting items is current "meta" for supports, the runes I don't know about from support to support, but that's what they recommend for Sona, and she is similar to Soraka.
11-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Just played two matches. One was with Soraka. Originally I wanted to play AP Soraka in mid. Then people started claiming the lanes in the chat so I was like, k I go top. then we had no jungler which made me support Ashe for the first, say, 7 minutes, and then I went into AP. Shame they gave up, was an easy win, I got nicely fed once I AP-ed.

15-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Oh yes I hate it at 20minute mark everyone just gives up.
Good when your losing, fun factor crusher when you're winning.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]