LoL - rambling a bit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: LoL - rambling a bit
(11-10-2012 05:14 PM)Leela Wrote:  anyone following the world championship? finals on 13th!
I had hoped for WE or M5. shame they didn't make it.
As I very much dislike Taipei Assassins I will hope for Azubu to win. Although I think TPA is going to win, I still hope for Azubu Big Grin

Nope, but go Fanatic.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2012, 08:41 PM
bump for awesomeness.

24-10-2012, 05:31 AM
Got my first pentakill today.

24-10-2012, 11:10 AM
wow I've been so busy with Diablo that I haven't played LoL in two weeks.

Grats on your pentakill earmuffs.
I remember one time, big team fight, I am the last one standing in my team, one player is last man standing for the enemy team, we kill each other. And it said that I had killed him for a penta kill and he had killed me for a pentakill. (and I was a Soraka in that game which made everyone laugh when this happened)

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-10-2012, 10:50 PM
(24-10-2012 11:10 AM)Leela Wrote:  wow I've been so busy with Diablo that I haven't played LoL in two weeks.

Grats on your pentakill earmuffs.
I remember one time, big team fight, I am the last one standing in my team, one player is last man standing for the enemy team, we kill each other. And it said that I had killed him for a penta kill and he had killed me for a pentakill. (and I was a Soraka in that game which made everyone laugh when this happened)

Lolwut?

That's pretty funny. What are the chances eh.

05-12-2012, 11:40 AM
The preseason patch is out, and I will not miss my heart of gold. Tongue

I've only played 3 games since the patch, 1 with lulu and 2 with sona, but I'm loving the changes. They have an item that is like having 4-5 wards but only 2-3 can be placed at once, gives 100-200 health, and refills for free at the fountain <3!

They changed up the masteries, and added one (geared for supports) that gives 3-5gp for hitting a champ with an auto-attack. With that and the changes to passive gold generation I've only felt like I needed the philo stone for gp10 (still have my gp10 runes and quints).

The UI has been updated and it looks nice - still gets in the way if you are bot lane purple side tho. The shop looks way better and has a search feature.

I'm really liking the changes so far, it's too bad I've destroyed my data plan on my cell phone this month watching IPL5 or I'd play a few more games on my laptop when I'm not at home (which is a lot).

Here's the patch overview video

07-12-2012, 12:21 PM
I'm actually an ex pro gamer (used to play starcraft) now just switched over to play LoL- anyone want to play w me on EU West? add me: 415WeFly
07-12-2012, 12:49 PM
I haven't played in about 2 month. Now i use my trash char on the NA server to get back into it so I don't fuck up my EU West character.
NA bacau. but very low level. Still if anyone feels like it, add me (and let me know here so I know)

07-12-2012, 09:09 PM
level 30, 1400 elo, jajajjajaj hhuehuehuuhehuehuehuehuheuhueuheuh
08-12-2012, 04:29 PM
k had fun when i played
I just wanted to play again on NA, just to get into my favourite characters before going back to EU West. But as soon as the game should start (that load screen) nothing happened. I closed and logged in a few times, everytime with that load screen. It doesn't even appear
How frustrating is that. And the rest of the team is probably cursing me now... But I can't get on the server.