LoL - rambling a bit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2012, 05:51 AM
RE: LoL - rambling a bit
two matches yesterday, both with Caitlyn because... I want to learn her... I think I for my part did ok until laning phase was over and my map awareness left me... Got ganked quite a bit... dunno why i get ganked as caitlyn more than as ashe... they are both kinda the same... no?

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2012, 08:15 AM
People just see Cait and all they see is red and want to kill kill kill!!!
It's the same when I play Corki, all people see is red and go absolutely mental to kill champs that are squishy but dangerous.
Like if you were playing something like Cho, and you had a Temo teammate, you'd probably survive just based off the enemy going after Temo.
The idea of I don't need to out-run the bear, just need to out-run the fat kid.
Well as Cait, you're the fat kid.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-08-2012, 03:07 PM
But the game plays I watch on youtube or sometimes live, Cait is doing much better than I... like not dieng that much... dunno... I'll try a bit more but I am not sure... I think I wasted a whole lot of IP on her to now understand that I suck....
I don't die that much with ashe and miss fortune....

24-08-2012, 07:40 AM
(23-08-2012 03:07 PM)Leela Wrote:  But the game plays I watch on youtube or sometimes live, Cait is doing much better than I... like not dieng that much... dunno... I'll try a bit more but I am not sure... I think I wasted a whole lot of IP on her to now understand that I suck....
I don't die that much with ashe and miss fortune....

Cait's like Varus, very good at kill stealing.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
24-08-2012, 11:25 AM
so i am playing ashe (just a moment ago) and the team, crappy as they are, first 3 go top, i am like wtf... then they send me mid against xin, then noone comes when i am 3v1 though i asked for help. then i get a stupid comment when I am playing AD and not tank with ashe... the fuck was that????

25-08-2012, 01:36 AM
just unlocked Soraka but in my champion list she appears locked o.O
And what's with the LoL forum? I can't post anymore for some weird reason, I am not logged in once I get to the forum...

25-08-2012, 02:47 AM
(25-08-2012 01:36 AM)Leela Wrote:  just unlocked Soraka but in my champion list she appears locked o.O
And what's with the LoL forum? I can't post anymore for some weird reason, I am not logged in once I get to the forum...

try exiting and then logging back in. LoL is soooo buggy. It's totally bug ridden. Lost count how many times it just died on me or when I click on the store it just shows black so I have to exit and login again.

Also entering games... Keep getting bullshit firewall messages popping up even though I tried disabling windows firewall. Didn't make a difference. Sometimes it works perfectly. Other times its buggy as hell.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
25-08-2012, 03:20 AM
ok that thing with the shop is something of the settings of the internet explorer. I asked support once. They explained that somehow they use internet explorer for the shop... dunno how exactly but there you have to change some settings

25-08-2012, 01:01 PM
(25-08-2012 03:20 AM)Leela Wrote:  ok that thing with the shop is something of the settings of the internet explorer. I asked support once. They explained that somehow they use internet explorer for the shop... dunno how exactly but there you have to change some settings

Y'all talkin' about League of World of the Old of Maple of Diablocraftstorieslegends Republic of Everquest II? I chose a superhero called the "Demon Hunter" and slew countless anime-style Jedi with my magical force powers. I don't know, RPGs aren't my type of game. I prefer first person shooters like Gears of Halo Theft Auto 5, or Call of Honor and Medal of Duty, and such of the like.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
25-08-2012, 01:57 PM
(25-08-2012 01:01 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Y'all talkin' about League of World of the Old of Maple of Diablocraftstorieslegends Republic of Everquest II? I chose a superhero called the "Demon Hunter" and slew countless anime-style Jedi with my magical force powers. I don't know, RPGs aren't my type of game. I prefer first person shooters like Gears of Halo Theft Auto 5, or Call of Honor and Medal of Duty, and such of the like.
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/
not a rpg, not a shooter