LoL - rambling a bit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: LoL - rambling a bit
(30-05-2012 12:04 PM)Leela Wrote:  vosur is eu west? wanna play? i am eu west too
Sure thing! Thumbsup

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2012, 02:45 PM
woot, are you vosur ingame as well? I am Dublinia. Trying to find you

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Apparently my region is North America.......I feel stupid now.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
30-05-2012, 06:16 PM
(30-05-2012 06:12 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Apparently my region is North America.......I feel stupid now.
Dammit. Now I'm not sure if I'm going to sign up or not. Sad

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
31-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Use to play this game ages ago, and been bored lately so I downloaded it again like 2 days ago and have been playing quite a bit.
Been using Master Yi, though I sometimes use Ashe as well when some tard picks Master Yi before me.

And yeah I feel your pain with crappy teammates. Always feel like I'm carrying the team (well most times anyway), especially in 3s.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
01-06-2012, 03:26 AM
Yesterday I watched a match live. I watched it because I wanted to see a high level Ashe playing.
Awesome. I wanna be such a good Ashe as well.

Today is a match at 7pm GMT the top 5 players of the world vs the top 5 players at Riot Games. Gonna watch that one.

Yesterday I also played one match. The Team was honestly cool. Good map awareness and communication and reaction, we lost anyway. I suspect the other team plays together often. Anyway, I was stunned by how fast two of them where at lvl 18!!! When everyone was around 13 or 14. And I am farming like crazy because I have to as Ashe and I was 15 by the time we lost....

Plus can someone tell me what those red and blue buffs from the creeps do?

01-06-2012, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 04:24 AM by earmuffs.)
Yea, if you can get kills (as in killing other players) you get like 300g so you can quickly get really good items thus do more damage or whatever, thus kill players easier etc.. exponential.
I find that if I get like first blood, or a kill really really early (like lvl1-2) then I'm set all game for just really easy kills.

As for the buffs, I believe they increase regen, blue for mana, red for health. Red might also effect damage and blue might effect magic, can't remember. But don't quote me on that.
Killing that big purple monster is the buff you want. That is a team buff and has a lot of really good effects.
All the effects and names have slipped my mind at the moment.

edit: Ok I was way off.

The red buff applys a bonus to your attacks that slows movement of the target and deals true damage(ignores armor and magic resistance) to that target.
The blue buff, I was right on. Regen 25 mana every 5seconds and reduced cooldowns by 20%.
The Baron buff (the big purple sea monster), increases health and mana regen and increases attack and ability damage.

02-06-2012, 04:30 AM
wow i just had one of my best matches.
We really worked together. We were like millimeters away from losing and then we decided to simply push through the middle all together right NOW and it friggin worked. I had cleaned up the base from minions and superminions a sec earlier so it was save to do that. and we pushed like crazy and won!
Was a pretty long game but it worked so well, we even killed that cool monster that gives everyone a buff and gold!
And I built my ashe better than ever! I swear this was great!

And I watched the two matches Riot vs world yesterday. Very nice but not surprising that the world team won Big Grin and so many watched the stream. When I went on fullscreen 3 minutes after they started, there where already 20k people watching the stream and counting up. Awesome.

03-06-2012, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 07:29 AM by earmuffs.)
Nice.

What items do you buy with Ashe? I play her like Yi, Phanton Dancers, bloodthristers and a frozen mallet or two.

Had a really good game yesterday. Was the only one on the team doing anything worth while, while all the enemy were in our bottom lane I was able to take out their top lane turrets, inhibitor then take out the middle land ones and recallled back to defend our attacked base and our minions won the game while we were defending.

Destroying turrets and inhibitors is how to win games yet people feel the need to stop pushing top lane even though its empty and all rush to kill that one champion who showed up on the bottom lane.. or whatever.
Destroying turrets and inhibitors is key to victory. And not just in one lane!

04-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Well I farm a lot with ashe and miss fortune and build them kinda similar.
I try to have the following in the end.
stinger, frozen heart, infinty edge, B.F. sword, boots of swiftness, (glacial shroud)
So I go for speed health and cooldown reduction.
This for me perfect build is not always possible but I do my best and farm a lot, if there is nothing to do on my lane I go kill monsters.