LoL - rambling a bit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2012, 08:45 AM
RE: LoL - rambling a bit
Hey guys, I'm playing on EU-West to, so if you want to play feel free to add me, I'm Leomas007 and would like alot to play with some fellow atheists.^^ (I'm lvl 30 btw)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Aww, it looks like you guys mostly play EU West.

Well shucks...
I am NA... something lol

My Summoner Name is Ignus Adversus. (a little confused on the latin for fire right now [Ignus/Ignis])

I'm a pretty decent Support player. I use Sona mostly and, for the most part, I am good at helping with map control and just helping the team in general.

As far as any other role, I sometimes play Hecarim Jungling, but I much rather play him in lane.

I WANT A GOOD TEAM TO PLAY WITH! ^_^

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
21-06-2012, 04:27 PM
so i had about two weeks break, and last weekend I started playing again.
first match was interesting because noone said ANYTHING and pings came rarely. We won.
second match was even more interesting. we had a wiseguy who was blablaing the whole time, he ended up being angry with me because is stood for literally 2 seconds to buy a stinger. I said "well sorry for standing here for 2 secs" he was like "shut up noob" and carried on. We won.
But I'd much rather like to play with a team that I can get used to. I think in that case the wins would come a lot more often, and more jungling would be so much better but most of the times you don't get to jungle or even have a jungler, because everyone just wants to kill the other team... like... I've won matches by now without killing one champion, just by farming and slowly pushing my lane. How it is so difficult to understand that it is not about killing each other but about getting the turrets down? No idea.
I like some cash boosts from the dragon and that other thing that looks like a giant wormheadthingy.

oh, I am lvl 11 now Big Grin

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Actually playing a jungler at your level can be very dangerous because of the lack of runes and masteries.
22-06-2012, 01:20 AM
well I have done some light jungling I guess. I did not go for any big monsters there, but I got a few boosts and liked it. But most play a weird style and have no map awareness at all, don't come when you ping the map somewhere because nothing else but their lane is important to them... i find that kind of annoying

24-06-2012, 11:47 AM
ok so yesterday I had two great matches, won both. Team was great and worked well together.
Now I had a match, lost, two of the guys were a desaster. They came there and fucked around.
Calling everyone a noob who didn't do as they liked it.
When I stated I wanna go bot as I like most because I feel I am performing best there, those two guys, "no we go bot!"
Da fuck? go top then if you want to be on the side but don't start arguing before the match even starts!
So frustrating. We were losing from the beginning, at some point one asked to surrender. but those two fucktards don't know when to stop, we had to friggen play the whole thing until we lost - could have saved like 15 minutes but no...
Darn i hate such people.

Oh and one thing I wanted to ask. Sometimes people drop out while champion selection. How do they do that? Like if I know someone and I hate to play with them, I want to have the option of dropping out of that and simply get in the Q again.

28-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Yesterday evening I had a friggin' good game.
Anyway the last few wins it was always because the other team gave up.
And only one of those matches was because in the other team someone was perma afk.
So I wonder why...
Recently I found my perfect build and I am building Ashe the same way every match.
boots (movement 1) and a mana and a health potion so I stay in lane a bit longer in the beginning. and then I build it to 2 stingers and 2 catalyst the protector and swap my movement 1 boots to movement 3 boots.
Since I build Ashe that way I am mostly in winning games. does it really make that big a difference? cool anyway

30-06-2012, 07:53 PM
(21-06-2012 03:56 PM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  Aww, it looks like you guys mostly play EU West.

Well shucks...

I am NA... something lol

My Summoner Name is Ignus Adversus. (a little confused on the latin for fire right now [Ignus/Ignis])

I'm a pretty decent Support player. I use Sona mostly and, for the most part, I am good at helping with map control and just helping the team in general.

As far as any other role, I sometimes play Hecarim Jungling, but I much rather play him in lane.

I WANT A GOOD TEAM TO PLAY WITH! ^_^
I just picked LoL back up and I am also on the NA server.
I would say pick me, but you said you wanted a GOOD team, and I am not good at all.

For proof of that, I actually play Sona as well, but I play AD Sona. More or less like this, sometimes it works for me.
I've been playing around with some other champs but I haven't really found many others I like.

Just in case my summoner name is AViegarien and I'm only lvl 12.
20-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Started an account on the NA server and ... dunno, is it just me? But I honestly feel that they play much more relaxed and calm then on the EU West server. ...

Played Dr. Mundo for the first time and had fun with it. Maybe I save up for Dr. Mundo. Really fun to tank. And I must say, the suggestions for the item builds are pretty good, I pick them for Dr. Mundo and am a pretty decent tank with it.

21-07-2012, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2012 04:22 PM by Leela.)
hm... so
first of all, Leomas I am adding you to my list, but I am only lvl 12 so basically it makes no sense to play in a team together, yet. But when I get nearer to 30 we can! I am "Dublinia"

AViegarain, also adding you on the US server, but there i am currently lvl 5 so there as well, gotta catch up first. I am "bacau"

Now about today's matches:
Played with dredmal.
First we tried to play together on the US server, problem is, he is lvl 30, I am lvl 5 and played Ashe, so I spent most of my time dead. > We lost of course
Second game on EU West, he is lvl 7 there so it was a lot better. Dredmal played AD carry to show me how to build it well. I tried to tank with Dr. Mundo, but I sucked. > We lost
Third game on EU West, we swapped roles. I played Ashe, he kept the two enemy champions mostly off me, so I could farm and get a good build. > We won that one!

[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post