LoL - rambling a bit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2012, 04:18 AM
RE: LoL - rambling a bit
Ok, there we go again. Leela with more LoL
By now I think I should start a blog about it haha, just ranting and rambling Big Grin
I decided to play 5 more wins with Ashe and then I learn Caitlyn. I unlocked Caitlyn a while ago but never really got to play her. So right now, besides playing Ashe, I am watching gameplays for Caitlyn, so I don't jump in like the ubernoob.

By now I got good builds, my last hitting in the laning phase is getting better from game to game.
Only problem I have are teams where noone knows how to play. Running around like headless chickens and moving away every time the enemy comes near.
Had a lot of games like that recently. No idea how some people level up playing like that, it is hell annoying. It messed up my beautiful match history, that was basically made of only victories, now it looks like I suck because most teams I had were crap and so there are lots of defeats in there.
I know I am not perfect, I am new to the game myself, but at least, and that's what I keep saying, I am not completely useless. I learn from my mistakes. I let experienced players tell me better ways to play and I watch a lot of tutorials and game plays, builds etc, on youtube

So last night dredmal and me played again.
The first game actually went quite well.
I played Ashe again (of course Big Grin).
We won and I was happy and entertained. Game lasted about 50 minutes. I feel the games become longer, the higher the levels are. Is that just my subjective feeling, or is that so?

Then we decided to play a second match.
And omigosh that team sucked.
You know those kiddies that act like big boys but the second they have a little set back they want to surrender?
Was fun as dredmal and me did not want to surrender, and that kiddie got annoyed by it.
Of course we lost but it was fun this time, because of that one kid.
I know, I know, I should not make fun of people, but some really ask for it, don't they...

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2012, 08:12 AM

True story.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
03-08-2012, 04:15 PM
hahaha love it!! wonderful!!

04-08-2012, 07:23 AM
I have the worst luck in these games. I usually end up being the guy directing the rest of the team so I always end up in the jungle be it bots or real. Jungling makes it easier for me to watch the rest of the map because I don't have to watch for last hits. It's really annoying though, sometimes I end up with a hero that shouldn't jungle, but everyone is getting owned so I have to watch out for them calling plays and such.

I have a few heroes that I stick with, but I try to learn a new one every rotation.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
04-08-2012, 10:50 AM
I stopped playing the game for the second time since March 2011. The EU west community is so god damn awful that it's not worth playing it anymore. Winning earns you insults from the other team members, losing causes them to say "Easy", "Noobs", etc.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
04-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Ya I'm getting similar negative remarks from the community. What was even better is someone that was on my friend list (randomly friended me after playing one game with me) after I locked in Soraka s/he took Janna. Then yelled at me when s/he died, because s/he was being dumb, telling everyone to report me. This person was also one of those people that I hated accepting game invites from because s/he either lagged out or was REALLY bad.

Oh well I guess I'll just watch MLG games and solo queue.

As a random side note: Recently on 4chan there was a roll a d100 and draw a LoL champ using only MS Paint. Well I started one, the thread is very gone but I wanted to show my work in progress. (I also added an extra step of difficulty by not adding any colors to the pallet)

[Image: poppy2.png]
04-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Got my first quad kill today.
There is something pure awesome about a Yi with three phanton blade things (+55% attack speed, +30% crit and +12% movement speed) and an infinite blade (+80ad, +25%crit, +50%crit damage).

only 240 or so ad
but
100% crit, 2.4attack speed and over 500movement speed. Top that with exhaust and my ult and you have dead enemy champs even 1v3

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
06-08-2012, 05:14 PM
yi is for pub stomp so lulzy. The instant I tried him in a match where people worked together he got wrecked. It seems he works only when there is a lack of communication on the opposing team.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
08-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Yes, I know that problem with "noob" and "ks!" I hate it. stop ranting and play instead...
I am mostly not saying anything, I either ping when I see something important on the map or call mia on my lane, when I have to leave for a sec, that is is.

The last few games I played Caitlyn... Not sure if I like her... Very annoying that I am never able to use my E (that net that makes you jump in the oposite direction)... no idea why but the inability to do this got me killed several times...
I am much better with Ashe, on the other hand, I have played Ashe from the beginning and I really like her. AD carry seems to suit me very well. dredmal has taught me a lot, how to build best etc. Rest via videos...
Just there aren't a lot of useful videos for Caitlyn

Hey who wanna play with me? (don't take my AD carry role from me)

08-08-2012, 08:55 AM
You're out of luck then, besides Corki all I play is AD carry.

I've been saving up for Varus and I was in luck this rotation because he's free this week so I got to 'try before you buy'.
Fucking love him, it's like perfect champion. Cross between Corki and Yi except without the announce of Corki in that having to stack everything as with Varus you just stack AD.

If you like Ashe you'll love Varus...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]