LoL - rambling a bit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: LoL - rambling a bit
It sucks when people are are so aggressive to their teammates, kinda defeats the whole point of the game, TEAMWORK. There's been a few times where people kept yelling at each other then at the end of the game told everyone to report me and my lane partner "for feeding" (Darius was wrecking us). So I reported them for something like unsportsmanlike conduct (but it's labeled something else).

Sadly, I saw you online over the weekend but I logged on when you were playing your last game. As a random update I hit lvl 20 and have been switch between Janna, Sona, Soraka, or if some one picks support before me Rammus if we need a tank or fail at Ahri.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2012, 02:00 AM
Yea I'm one of those aggressive people sometimes.
Most the time I couldn't give a flying fuck but some of times (only in pvp mind you) I get pissed off.
Like, I don't wanna waste 45minutes of my time only to lose because you wouldn't hug the tower and kept feeding Darius.
If you're feeding Darius then I don't see why people can't complain.

And just saw the new free champ rotation for this week.
:Sadface: No more Varus, might have to dip into my 'savings' and buy him.
Though Sivir and Twitch are free so I'll have to give them a spin and try them out.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
14-08-2012, 03:21 AM
aw, well maybe next weekend Smile During week I normally play on EU West.
When Teemo is free next time, I would like to try him. Everyone likes him so much, gotta find out why Big Grin
I plan to play a bit today on EU.

Yeah and concerning the aggressive people:
I started to put people on ignore when they start ranting. Sometimes I tell them to stop whining and support the team instead. Sometimes that helps, most the times it doesn't.
But yeah, ignore does wonders! I don't care what they write, if they need help they can ping.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2012, 08:43 AM
God yes, Teemo is so over used.
Teemo and Garen. And Darius to an extent but he's 6.3k so not many people have him.
I remember when Cait was free one week and every single game I went in she was picked. Cait = easy mode.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
15-08-2012, 03:06 AM
Well I don't like Caitlyn that much. I remember that I played her when I was level 4 or 5 because she was free and I did ok with her and I liked her (for what ever reason) but as I play her now because I bought her (and she is expensive to do that) I don't like her anymore. Can't do that live saving jump with the net because I am too stupid or something. Really struggling with her!
For the NA server I am again doing Ashe most of the time, on eu west I try to learn Caitlyn but am not learning too well because I am so annoyed!

15-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Just nearly pissed my pants when "Amumu" comes in Big Grin

15-08-2012, 02:31 PM
wow ok! I just played one...
Ashe of course
we won
how boring
I died 0 times. I had a killing spree, i was dominating, and godlike, for the first time ever. My largest killing spree was 10 (TEN)!!! And 11 assists!
I feel like a fucking godess here! Big Grin

15-08-2012, 09:41 PM
(15-08-2012 01:29 PM)Leela Wrote:  Just nearly pissed my pants when "Amumu" comes in Big Grin

lolwtf.
I had a giggle too at Amumu. Which is another over player champ btw.

Had a game yesterday playing Corki, I had 17assists. 17!!!

15-08-2012, 09:59 PM
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/mid-a...atch-notes

16-08-2012, 03:18 AM
23 assists!!
Beat that bitches.