LoL - rambling a bit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: LoL - rambling a bit
LOL I just got out of a game as Sona. Near the end I was solo pushing bot lane and Blitzcrank came to try and stop me. Things didn't go so well for him, I totally 1v1ed him. Busted through his mana barrier he had one auto attack worth of health, then Urgot came by and body switched with Blitzcrank and stole my kill! It's cool tho cause apparently they didn't learn a lesson, and they attempted to chase me down 1v2 but they had low health. So for the first time ever, I got a double kill with Sona ;P
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2012, 04:45 PM
I've played a lot of Soraka lately. But not as support but as AP... I find some games I do so well and get so fed that I do very well, and other times I barely stay alive. interesting. Really depends on what enemy you have on lane. Cause as AP I usually go mid alone. Like... I really have no chance against a Teemo, but a Garen would be no problem, just silence him before he silences me Big Grin
Also playing around with builds.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2012, 09:20 AM
I'm finding Darius frustrating if I'm playing squishy ap/ad carry type champs. Soon I might switch to melee units - though the gameplay is very different for those. I like Yi... That champ once he gets going is impossible to stop. Nothing is more terrifying than a Yi on steroids... Coming at you from any hiding spot and impossible to slow/difficult to stun.

I'm lvl 29 today.. 1 more to go!

I wonder how much IP Leela got from my referral.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
21-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Deep, I have no idea if I ever received IP for your referral *shrug* I read up on it and I think it should be 250 or so. But I never found a difference or a message about it. Ah well, whatever. Nice anyway Smile

21-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Holy crap, they are visually revamping Soraka and she looks awsome~ New Model Veiwer from LoLKing The Divine skin, which is my favorite, is screwed up on the model viewer, but even the default skin looks WAAAAAY better. And her new splash art is infinitely better. Soraka Splash Art

I don't play Soraka much, for two reasons really. First I hate it when you miss-click your heal onto a minion or a champ that didn't need the healing, same goes for Infuse (I know I need to setup or learn to use smart cast, but I keep forgetting). And I like being an aggressive support and Soraka's pokes are cheap/free, but when rolling support they just don't do much to deter the enemy. Where as with Sona a Q, Power Cord will get most people thinking twice about farming or harassing my carry, plus the auras and the de-buff Power Cords are really handy.
22-09-2012, 03:59 AM
yeah about the Soraka skin...

1. The divine soraka is completely messed up.
2. I liked the old default skin!
3. The voice does not fit the new skin anymore. The new skin looks like a very delicate and petite Champion while the voice sounds very strong. So they should do something with the voice if they change the skin like that.
4. I find the new sking looks nice but not as a Soraka.
5. I liked the old default skin!

And yes AV I have the problem too, that if I play support Soraka, I can't really poke the enemy. On the other hand, when I play support Soraka, I can keep my (not stupid) laning partner alive and silence the enemy. For some reason those who get silenced tend to run away. I guess they expect a gank. Even when the Q isn't very strong, they also run away when that is casted. So it is more psychological than real damage Big Grin
BUT I started AP Soraka and must say I like it a lot. Cause I can get fed so well and kick ass. Nice nice.

24-09-2012, 10:27 AM
leela u have a blog? what is it?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
29-09-2012, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2012 03:25 PM by Leela.)
Xinoftruden, this is my gaming blog

Last week I didn't have time to play anything. But today I played a match. Was pretty nice, but out team was so overpowered that the enemy team gave up after like 12 minutes or so.
Cool things was, my laning partner was Nocturn. Pretty cool. At some point he called me noob (because he engaged into a completely useless and uneeded fight while I kept hitting that tower) and I think later he regretted it because I am by now kinda kick-ass-Ashe Big Grin At least when my enemy on lane is not Teemo Big Grin

11-10-2012, 05:14 PM
anyone following the world championship? finals on 13th!
I had hoped for WE or M5. shame they didn't make it.
As I very much dislike Taipei Assassins I will hope for Azubu to win. Although I think TPA is going to win, I still hope for Azubu Big Grin

11-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Ya I was up late trying to watch all the games. I was kind of cheering for CLG.eu just cause I liked how they played. It was hilarious when the crowd would cheer for ward kills near the end of the 3 and 4th game they had.
I'm not really a fan of either team, but I will still watch the games.