LoL - rambling a bit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: LoL - rambling a bit
Just got done playing my first normal game with Nami. She's up there on my top support picks now, right up there with Lulu and Sona. Now they just need a skin for Sona I don't hate so I can have skins for all the supports I play regularly; Koi Nami, Dragon Trainer Lulu, and Divine Soraka I think are the only skins I have.

In that game the opposing team also took Nami, but ran her mid. She might be able to roll mid, but the way this person was building her...no.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2012, 01:45 PM
you know, what, I'll check for a Sona skin. So my two favourites have a skin. For Ashe I got Sherwood forest Ashe... Smile

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2012, 04:35 PM
The only ones that are for sale atm are Muse, Pentakill, Guqin, and Arcade. I don't like Guiqin because of the sound changes. I would think about Arcade. I guess I just like the normal Sona look the best and they have to do something amazing to top it.

I also forgot Janna who I play and wish I had a skin for. The two skins I like for her are Hextech and Victorious (which I'm still punching myself for not leveling faster and trying ranked).

If I played Ashe I would roll either Woad or Amethyst.
Other champs/Skins I want are Foxfire Ahri, Bladecraft Orriana, and Valkyrie Leona.
09-12-2012, 06:26 PM
three games today, all against AI (as I said, just relearning the game). That was Teemo, Soraka, Soraka. Last one with AV wooooh Big Grin Was fun!

10-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Haha, anybody ever get that high in the following szenario?:
Having a higher level character, but playing a second one, low one, just to kick ass.

I know it's unfair to play against newbies to the game but it is so great for trying out new characters (so you don't mess up you history on your main) and to just get this satisfaction of "wow I kick ass" even though you really don't because you beat up a team of newbies...

Anyways, 8 kills, 7 assists, no deaths, largest killing spree 8 >>> with Soraka Big Grin

13-12-2012, 05:34 AM
Yesterday I played ob my normal account again, for the first time. I bought the super-teemo skin. Love what the mushrooms look like. I made a few mushroom farms.
I think I'm gonna play a lot of training games with Teemo, so I can be really good with him. And once I play it on normal 5v5 the enemy team will laugh because Teemo is often not been taken seriously. Though I must say, I like to push him to the point where he kills someone faster than the person can react Big Grin
So, gonna train Soraka and Teemo, gonna get back into Ashe, and I will try and find one tanky champion, just so I can play everything (although I suck as melee). I am usually always ranged, no matter what game.

13-12-2012, 09:48 AM
I don't really get the obsession with skins, why anyone would pay for it is beyond me. I don't really care about what the game looks like. But Riot is making a ton of money, so I respect that.

In starcraft 2, we had something similiar, where if you paid an extra $30 you got a different skin on Thors. These players typically stayed in the bronze/silver league.
13-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Beings that the game is free to play and, at least for me, I buy my champions with the currency I get for playing the game. Buying things like skins is a way for me to support a game I enjoy and most skins cost around US$7.50, but vary from $3-$14. If you buy 2 a month that's as much as you'd pay for a subscription to a game like WoW or buy about 8 of them for the cost of a new game.

And skins just add a fun bit of flavor to games.
[+] 1 user Likes AViegarein's post
13-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Exactly. I like to support a game that I like that much Smile Especially when I can't do anything else with that money. I had 10 Euro left on paypal and had to close that. Ordering something from the internet for 5 euro plus shipping 5 euro is ridiculous so I bought some riot points, bought an ashe skin, and now I bought the teemo skin.
It is just like with minecraft, there are different skins, you can even make a skin yourself. Unlike LoL I paid my copy of Minecraft and get the skins free. LoL is the oposite, I got the game free, I pay for the skins.

13-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Had the best AP Carry game ever~

I ran Ahri vs Zyra. For once I was on my A game; CSing well and killed Zyra early - she never recovered. Ended up with 7/0/6 KDA and 139 CS and a triple kill. They surrendered after only 25 min. Only Teemo got more kills than me at 8.

Hopefully the internet company hooks up my new apartment early on Saturday, so I don't have to go with out internet for too long.