LoL - rambling a bit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2012, 04:24 AM
RE: LoL - rambling a bit
Played twisted treeline for the first time yesterday. Pretty fun, and a bit faster. I liked it a lot. One Victory, One Defeat. Played both with Soraka Smile
Teemo is for free this week, so I'll probably try him on twisted treeline.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Another KS rant:

So I play twisted treeline lately. I found to like it a lot.
So I play, as usual Soraka, not as a support but as AP right?
So I have that person on my team! First not picking a champion at all in champion selection, then pinging around the map like a fucking moron! And when I rescue his sorry ass by killing the enemy he is like "ks"... Now he gets himself in trouble three times, three times I get his ass out of it by killing those enemies and every fucking time I hear "ks!"
WTF!?
Then, the ONE fucking time, when I am not helping him, he lets the enemy get away with like 50 hp! So next time I did I myself again... the fuck fuck fuck?
What a fucking morong

(gotta curse like a lady here!)

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-12-2012, 11:43 AM

I've never seen a non awkward esports interview. Imo the poor social skills of players is the only thing holding back from western mainstream media haha.
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Bump. Because I'm playing again and a new session has started.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
17-04-2013, 12:30 PM
I just played twisted treeline just this last weekend for the first time as well. I was talking with some guild mates in Guild Wars 2, and the topic of LoL came up. The guild leader's daughter, one of her cousins and I jumped on and rocked some 3v3. Who knew Panth, Fizz, and Sona would do so well in 3s.
17-04-2013, 01:53 PM
premades > randoms
It's practically an online gaming fact.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
23-04-2013, 03:59 AM
(17-04-2013 01:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  premades > randoms
It's practically an online gaming fact.

The matchmaking system takes that into account. It either matches you against higher rated randoms than you would usually face playing random, or puts you up against other premade groups.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
27-05-2013, 12:53 PM
well i play mostly mid ap champs ( annie, morg ) or go jungle with ( nasus or poopy ) i find those most fun to play altough i like playing adc i am on EUW eqliptyca is nick add me if u wana play Cool
27-05-2013, 12:55 PM
and yeah i hate when machmaking pitts me against some dimond players carrying some lowbe .I am lvl 20 atm
09-11-2013, 04:39 PM
So ya, getting back into LoL, but because of school and work I only get to play on the weekends. I realize I'm not very good at the game, and I'm not ashamed to admit it, but I'm really getting sick of the jerks in solo queue. It's like playing WoW all over again.

I knew last game was going to be terrible when the "AD" took Ahri, and the first thing to appear in the text box is a complaint on my "shitty runes/masteries." I attempted to explain that I don't have the IP to by more runes, but I doubt they cared. I played Sona, as I normally do, try an poke down the opposing AD, but every time I did my AD thought that was the signal to go in for the kill, which ended up killing him. Of course, I get blamed for that. I won't recall all the wonderfully masochistic details of the match, but let's just say that it was an unpleasant experience. For once I'd like to play a game where, win or lose, I can honestly say GG to everyone and actually mean it. What ends up happening instead is me alt-f4-ing out of the game and the launcher as fast as the computer will let me.

I'd really like to have fun playing the game, but solo queue is just not the place for that.