Lobster Ice Cream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2017, 11:39 PM
Lobster Ice Cream
I am flying from Seattle to Boston in a few weeks and will be making a stop in Maine. I have been toying with the idea of buying some actual lobster ice cream.

[Image: thrillist-Cropped.png]

[Image: IMG_1786-1-630x472.jpg]

Here is the thing about potential...You either use your gift or your gift uses you. You are either a rocket or a bomb.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2017, 12:23 AM
RE: Lobster Ice Cream
*yuck*

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
11-07-2017, 01:08 AM
There are some things that I plan NEVER to eat.

That has just joined the list.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 5 users Like Silly Deity's post
11-07-2017, 01:20 AM
Personally, I don't think it will taste good either. In fact, I don't think it will taste like much at all. There must be a scientific reason why certain foods lose all or almost flavor when frozen. It is only when being warmed up briefly in the mouth that flavor returns. I have been consistently disappointed in shops that sold champagne or wine or beer ice cream. There was almost no flavor. I expect that I will be underwhelmed by my lobster ice cream experience as well.

Here is the thing about potential...You either use your gift or your gift uses you. You are either a rocket or a bomb.
11-07-2017, 01:26 AM
Lobster ice cream? End times are approaching quickly it seems.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
11-07-2017, 02:00 AM
(11-07-2017 01:26 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Lobster ice cream? End times are approaching quickly it seems.

I will be having coffee jello while back there too. Some might like that better.

11-07-2017, 02:02 AM
(11-07-2017 02:00 AM)Oaken Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 01:26 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Lobster ice cream? End times are approaching quickly it seems.

I will be having coffee jello while back there too. Some might like that better.

Only tried coffee yogurts. And cakes. And chocolate. Would try this given chance.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
11-07-2017, 04:03 AM
I came across a Gelateria in Rome offering bacon and egg flavour ice cream.

Steered clear of that too................Rainbow Vomit

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
11-07-2017, 05:01 AM
Ummm...good luck and happy eating.

I don't think I'd like lobster ice cream or coffee jello. I do like "hot" chocolate drinks and desserts--chocolate with chili powder, cayenne, etc.--which I would never have thought until I tried it, so maybe lobster ice cream will turn out to be tasty.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
11-07-2017, 05:22 AM
(10-07-2017 11:39 PM)Oaken Wrote:  I am flying from Seattle to Boston in a few weeks and will be making a stop in Maine. I have been toying with the idea of buying some actual lobster ice cream.

[Image: thrillist-Cropped.png]

[Image: IMG_1786-1-630x472.jpg]

> I'll have to ask my nephew about this. He's the principal of Hermon High School in Maine. If I hadn't seen these pictures, I would not have believed there was such a thing as lobster ice cream. Ohmy
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post