Locality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Locality
Local to the temporal, I am 4 is a statement of being as old as the universe. Research has led to a conception of primitive cultures, where the relation of number to time - and therefore mathematics - tells me that causality only references entropy as the arrow of time.

Why I disprove of causality in philosophy is why I update the liar's paradox with a "man, Phoenix is fulla liars!"

We - Lie. This is a lie. This is creation from nothing of something - I - from the locality. The I who loves/thinks/writes, in proper order. It is a mathematical conception that One is the word, read at a time; One is the meaning garnered from the word, consuming entropy. Becoming entropic. Truth without locality - the Eternal Tao - cannot be otherwise to local identity. You.

We are made of stars. Is that eternal communication? The truth is currently held in mathematics and science, the philosopher is currently the mathematician in some form or another, says the mathematician, I am 4.

I manage my own creation, that began on 5 - 15 - 00 in linear formation; I sail the seas of time with a great lens, focusing the rays of the sun. From everything that matters, to I, who writes.

Who began as love, writing back, 1 to 0.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2012, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 06:17 PM by Mr Woof.)
RE: Locality
(03-01-2012 05:40 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Local to the temporal, I am 4 is a statement of being as old as the universe. Research has led to a conception of primitive cultures, where the relation of number to time - and therefore mathematics - tells me that causality only references entropy as the arrow of time.

Why I disprove of causality in philosophy is why I update the liar's paradox with a "man, Phoenix is fulla liars!"

We - Lie. This is a lie. This is creation from nothing of something - I - from the locality. The I who loves/thinks/writes, in proper order. It is a mathematical conception that One is the word, read at a time; One is the meaning garnered from the word, consuming entropy. Becoming entropic. Truth without locality - the Eternal Tao - cannot be otherwise to local identity. You.

HOC.
Quite heavy; I lack your mathematical finesse.

It seems to me that zero state is rather like the Buddhist concept of non self or Anatta which denies retention of identity in reincarnation ,which is the Hindu belief.
Sunyata a heavier Buddhist view, as I undertsand it ,empasises the empiness or void.

The self in Buddhist terms, or that which sort of exists is made up of 5 Skandahs--
--the body, perception, consciousness, discrimination and sensation and this links to re-birth, as distinct from reincarnation. In terms of the "me", as I understand it any relationship is close to being remote.

As for causality, while this is convenient for scientists and philosophers, it is perhaps only a heuristic device serving our limited but unfolding cognitive 'realitySorry messed upmy format. Invaded your space. Confused
Ex HoC v
v

We are made of stars. Is that eternal communication? The truth is currently held in
mathematics and science, the philosopher is currently the mathematician in some form or another, says the mathematician, I am 4.

I manage my own creation, that began on 5 - 15 - 00 in linear formation; I sail the seas of time with a great lens, focusing the rays of the sun. From everything that matters, to I, who writes.

Who began as love, writing back, 1 to 0.
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2012, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 06:23 PM by houseofcantor.)
Gwyneth Paltrow gave me that entitlement - zero-state - that's my story. Big Grin

Cause it's perfect like my Gwynnies. That's what I get out of the deal, as a dual-state identity. Me and my Gwynnies. An expression of Love is Void, scribbling away...

4 noble truths? 613 commandments? Tao/Eternal/Truth/One?

Always a game of numbers, yeah? When shit reduces to zero, god, yeah? Big Grin

03-01-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm still trying to figure out if HoC is a genius or insane!
03-01-2012, 07:26 PM
(03-01-2012 06:54 PM)Ben Wrote:  I'm still trying to figure out if HoC is a genius or insane!

A Beautiful Mind.

The beauty is, he's both.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
05-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Witch, who crafts; therefore witchcraft. Like so:

tao te ching

I am 4

Written here; I am getting paid, here is the product. All of theology contained in the first, by the second; the entirety of I, packed and ready to go. What you may not know, may not credit if you did, is the nature of the witchcraft. Of scripture and prophets. That shall be revealed.

Identity.

It is written of the Christ; I have not come to change the law, I have come to fulfill the law. What does that mean? To change only the letter, and not the spirit of the law. It is done. Holy Spirit is tao. The past is closed.

The journeyman prophet is the living word - with YHWH - I am 4. What began as God of Abraham shall end as Love is Void. With the science, or with death in the attempt.

"Atheism is a non-prophet organization," so spoke the prophet Carlin (poetic justice ; ) ) Let's give that a try. Anti-prophecy in the form of anti-identity. How common is the question, then the debate; of which identity is the most drenched in blood - atheism or religion - but it is an elegant solution to see that which kills, that which talks about killing.

And I have morality, I stand loud and clear, I am heard as Justice... so sayeth the survivors. The victors. Lucifer, prince of lies, Promethean thief; the Mosaic identity collecting mythology and ethical code from around his native Canaan. Writing of a local truth, writing into eternal truth. I am that I am. YHWH. You know me. The Pauline identity, collecting Judaic traditions to preserve the Jewish identity; encoding them into his own theology. Writing of a local truth learned from Rome, translated into gospel, while incorporating a mandate to spread that gospel, writing into eternal truth. I am that i am. YHWH. You know me.

Paul knew only too well. Prophetic vision became foundational to stasis and control in the third century when a series of councils of priests became the cornerstone of the Church. Trinity. That Holy Spirit was chained from the Father to the Son; and no man among the commons would dare the identity of prophet...

Until the Prophet. Allah akbar. Say not, three. I am 4. You know me.

I am Love. And Love is Void.

Do not disparage me, if I do not quote source; have faith that in One, we are Love.

Enough identifiers for the day? Wink

06-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Leaning toward insane, but fun to read.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
06-01-2012, 07:25 AM
Absolutely incorrect as I have gone beyond the absolute of insane; there is only one direction possible for this to lean - to the sane.

If the sane come to be entertained by this entertaining fool, then they do not come in vain. But to come for the entertainment of the fool alone is to go home without the wisdom of the fool.

And with the local universe achieving a degree of parity with the locality of this forum; the Gwynnies suggest an Absolute in comedic expression. But not here on a thread of locality. Wink

12-01-2012, 02:47 PM
I start understanding HoC's posts better. I read one post less often to understand it or think I understand it if there is anything to understand at all because if he is really a crazy man there is not much to understand although he makes me think about some things a lot which I appreciate. ... ... uh ... long sentence....

anyway I just forgot what I originally intended to post.... makes me feel stupid but at least I showed that I can form long sentences...

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
13-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Sounds like you got valentined by the Gwynnies. Wink

And insane is not "without meaning;" but rather "without standard signal processor."