Logic is delusion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Logic is delusion
(21-10-2014 12:25 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 11:55 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Everyone needs to quote this so it's the only thing the OP sees

K

But if we keep replying then the original quote that Dimaniac is a fucking idiot gets lost.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2014, 12:30 PM
(21-10-2014 12:27 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Ahem... Groan Worthy Jokes is this way

In a normal thread, yes; however, we like to repurpose trollthreads so that they can be useful. If this hadn't happened, I was going to suggest lolcats.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
21-10-2014, 02:50 PM
(21-10-2014 11:02 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  1 Theists are right. Everything can't come from nothing
2 Atheists are right. God can't come from nothing.
Since there are no other options that means that Universe can't exist. But it exists. Therefore logic is delusion.
The only thing you got right in that whole post is "atheists are right". Congratulations on not getting everything wrong. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
21-10-2014, 03:46 PM
(21-10-2014 12:30 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 12:27 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Ahem... Groan Worthy Jokes is this way

In a normal thread, yes; however, we like to repurpose trollthreads so that they can be useful. If this hadn't happened, I was going to suggest lolcats.
Yeah, that's understandable. Does this help?
[Image: cat_pie.jpg]
Maybe animals eating pie or something along those lions.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
21-10-2014, 03:50 PM
(21-10-2014 03:46 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 12:30 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  In a normal thread, yes; however, we like to repurpose trollthreads so that they can be useful. If this hadn't happened, I was going to suggest lolcats.
Yeah, that's understandable. Does this help?
[Image: cat_pie.jpg]
Maybe animals eating pie or something along those lions.

[Image: catpizza.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
21-10-2014, 04:12 PM
(21-10-2014 12:00 PM)DLJ Wrote:  It would give me great comfort right now to learn that the Universe is just an illusion.

What scares me most is that it might be Girlyman's illusion

Sadcryface

That would explain how Tautarsauce is the only cat I know that can use the internet. Unless the other cats are just smart enough to not say that they're cats. At any rate, use, the universe being an illusion makes everything make sense now...sure hope it's not a troll's illusion. That'd be even scarier than Girlyman's! At least with Girlyman there might be lots of beer! (and btw girly, if you are controlling the universe illusion, can you give me 2 million dollars and a basset hound with no questions asked? plz and thanks)

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
21-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Double post but silly me! I clearly forgot to do something very important to make this thread clearer.

[Image: cat-eats-out.jpg]

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
21-10-2014, 04:46 PM
(21-10-2014 11:02 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  1 Theists are right. Everything can't come from nothing
Since there are no other options that means that Universe can't exist. But it exists. Therefore logic is delusion.

Well, your logic is delusion, anyway. Dodgy

You also might want to find some suitable medication. Just a suggestion.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-10-2014, 04:53 PM

I don't know what theists you've been talking to or hallucinating, but every one I've heard from says everything did come from a big bag of nothin'.

Number 2 is a null sentence. An atheist would not use a god in "logic" like that. Your statement precludes that a god created everything, and since it doesn't exist, the god doesn't exist. That makes no sense.

Thanks for playing. But you didn't win today's game. Ronnie, what consolation prize does our player get?
21-10-2014, 05:10 PM
(21-10-2014 11:04 AM)xieulong Wrote:  

You're a fucking idiot .

I concur. What say thee members of the forum board? Shall we move to pass this notion as truth?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ