Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Logic is delusion
Do you know that to be true absolutely? Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
21-10-2014, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2014 07:59 PM by Reltzik.)
(21-10-2014 11:02 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  1 Theists are right. Everything can't come from nothing
2 Atheists are right. God can't come from nothing.
Since there are no other options that means that Universe can't exist. But it exists. Therefore logic is delusion.

Premise 1 is debatable, and not all theists assert it.

You are also relying on a false exhaustion of options. "There are no other options" is something that must be rigorously examined and established, not breezily asserted. We can also imagine the possibility of an infinite regress/history, a cyclical history, the establishment of causality or time at the point of primordial singularity, and a host of more esoteric temporal models.

EDIT: And yes, I know this guy's trolling. I still think we need to muster at least one post explaining WHY he's wrong before we walk off in disgust.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
21-10-2014, 08:18 PM
(21-10-2014 11:02 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  1 Atheists are right.

I'm glad we agree on this point.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
21-10-2014, 09:29 PM
(21-10-2014 11:02 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  1 Theists are right. Everything can't come from nothing
Since there are no other options that means that Universe can't exist. But it exists. Therefore logic is delusion.

[Image: lolcat-crocs.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-10-2014, 10:19 PM

How? How?!?!

Seriously how are you THAT fucking stupid. I want a godsdamn answer kid I'm not being facetious I actually want to know how you are that fucking stupid.

Every sentence except "Atheists are right." is either wrong or makes no fucking sense at all. How do you survive?!?Shocking

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
21-10-2014, 10:20 PM
atheist make no such claim

now go find a better argument to troll with
21-10-2014, 10:22 PM

How did you come to this conclusion?
22-10-2014, 10:28 AM

This is a self refuting statement. Facepalm

Truth seeker.
22-10-2014, 10:55 AM
(22-10-2014 10:28 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  This is a self refuting statement. Facepalm
A total absence of logic can refute nothing, including itself. Facepalm
It's simply a series of unrelated, incorrect statements that amount to nothing beyond space taken up on a message board.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
22-10-2014, 11:15 AM
I think we should leave Dimaniac & Dodo alone to compare notes.....

Shhhhh
Quite time for the rest of us.

Just sayin

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post