Logic to the Rescue (free Kindle book)
I don't own a Kindle, so can't get this, but I'm sharing this here for those that do.

[Image: 51RGTt%2BVYGL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-st..._OU02_.jpg]

Logic to the Rescue

You can read about it for yourself, but it's a book about logical fallacies that every good atheist, skeptic and free-thinker should know about. And it's free. If you have a Kindle. Which I don't. But you might.
Like Post Quote
(29-07-2012 01:51 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  I don't own a Kindle, so can't get this, but I'm sharing this here for those that do.

You can download a free kindle reader to your PC / laptop. I use it myself. Get from amazon.
Like Post Quote
(29-07-2012 01:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-07-2012 01:51 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  I don't own a Kindle, so can't get this, but I'm sharing this here for those that do.

You can download a free kindle reader to your PC / laptop. I use it myself. Get from amazon.

Oh my! So you can! Come here and give me a kiss. Yes, with tongues, damn you!
Like Post Quote
It comes from the natural desire Amazon has to sell electronic books to those who don't wanna shell out for their cute little hunk of silicon. Next step is for those corporate bastards to get some decent competition. Their e-book prices are too damn much Sad
Like Post Quote
Just downloaded it.
Like Post Quote
Can someone please give me the link for this?

Edit: Cancel that request as I have found it...
Like Post Quote
(29-07-2012 02:35 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(29-07-2012 01:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  You can download a free kindle reader to your PC / laptop. I use it myself. Get from amazon.

Oh my! So you can! Come here and give me a kiss. Yes, with tongues, damn you!

I noticed MD didn't decline your offer.
Like Post Quote
(29-07-2012 01:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Rep to you, sweeheart! I got Kindle..yay! Clap
Like Post Quote

Return to Top The Thinking Atheist - Home