Logic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: Logic
(10-10-2015 04:49 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 03:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  The Bible doesn't claim that God created everything.

John 1:3

All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made

Colossians 1:16

by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

Romans 11:36

from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen

Yes, I see "all things" were created by God of the Bible according to the Bible.

Q: "where were all things created by God?
A: Coloss. 1:16: in heaven and on Earth.

Q: what is heaven according to the Bible and how big is it?
Q: what about ALL things that are BEYOND of this heaven that God of the Bible created? who created them?
Q: Does heaven is all unlimited space according to the Bible? or "heaven is one galaxy, for example?
In the beginning I built a house and a yard. I also created everything that is in the house and in the yard. Did I create everything that is beyond the house and the yard?
Is yard unlimited space or only 5 acres?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2015, 05:33 PM
(10-10-2015 05:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 04:49 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  John 1:3

All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made

Colossians 1:16

by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

Romans 11:36

from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen

Yes, I see "all things" were created by God of the Bible according to the Bible.

Q: what heaven is according to the Bible and how big is it?
Q: what about ALL things that are BEYOND of this heaven that God of the Bible created? who created them?
Q: Does heaven is all unlimited space according to the Bible? or "heaven is one galaxy, for example?
In the beginning I built a house and yard. I also created everything that is in the house and in the yard. Did I created everything that is beyond the house and the yard?

We know the bible contradicts the bible Alla. Some of us have read it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
10-10-2015, 05:39 PM
Logic huh???

Most people are less logical than you'd think.

For instance ---

Where would you buy a dildo??

At a sex shop, online, or at a garage sale???

If you use logic - you'd buy it at a garage sale.

In a sex shop - you'd pay the most -- retail price.
Online - you don't get to inspect the merchandise.
Garage sale - you get to check it out, and it's going to be the cheapest.

Oh--- you don't want to use "somebody else's" sex toy??

Ok -- here's where the logic comes in ----
Are you fanatic who will only have sex with virgins? Because face it -- odds are your partner's stuff has been someplace else before you came along.

And you can't autoclave your partner's genitalia --- you could a used dildo - and it'd be sparkling clean.....

Logic -- it's not easy.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-10-2015, 05:39 PM
(10-10-2015 05:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 05:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, I see "all things" were created by God of the Bible according to the Bible.

Q: what heaven is according to the Bible and how big is it?
In the beginning I built a house and yard. I also created everything that is in the house and in the yard. Did I created everything that is beyond the house and the yard?

We know the bible contradicts the bible Alla. Some of us have read it.

You know now that you have no idea what heaven is. The Bible is silent. You know now that you have no idea how big heaven is.
You know now that God claims to create all things that are in heaven and on earth.
You know now that God of the Bible doesn't claim He created absolutely everything.
There is no claim in the Bible that God created heaven and earth and all things that are in heaven and beyond heaven.

God created world for us. He told us about it. He doesn't have to tell us about other worlds which were not created for us. Why?
We still didn't learn everything about our world. One step at a time.

10-10-2015, 05:44 PM
(10-10-2015 05:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 05:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  We know the bible contradicts the bible Alla. Some of us have read it.

You know now that you have no idea what heaven is. The Bible is silent. You know now that you have no idea how big heaven is.
You know now that God claims to create all things that are in heaven and on earth.
You know now that God of the Bible doesn't claim He created absolutely everything.
There is no claim in the Bible that God created heaven and earth and all things that are in heaven and beyond heaven.

God created world for us. He told us about it. He doesn't have to tell us about other worlds which were not created for us. Why?
We still didn't learn everything about our world. One step at a time.

Just give us the coordinates.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
10-10-2015, 05:52 PM
(10-10-2015 05:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Just give us the coordinates.
Laugh out load good humor, I like it

10-10-2015, 06:12 PM
(10-10-2015 05:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 05:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Just give us the coordinates.
Laugh out load good humor, I like it

I'm serious. No coordinates, doesn't exist. We can fly to Mars quite easily now and direct space craft so they move close by planets to get clearer images. Humans are quite advanced.

So provide the coordinates. If there are none, ii does not exist.

Pretty simple really.

Banjo.
10-10-2015, 08:48 PM
(10-10-2015 06:12 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 05:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  Laugh out load good humor, I like it

I'm serious. No coordinates, doesn't exist. We can fly to Mars quite easily now and direct space craft so they move close by planets to get clearer images. Humans are quite advanced.

Pretty simple really.
Coordinates of what?

10-10-2015, 08:54 PM
(10-10-2015 08:48 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 06:12 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I'm serious. No coordinates, doesn't exist. We can fly to Mars quite easily now and direct space craft so they move close by planets to get clearer images. Humans are quite advanced.

Pretty simple really.
Coordinates of what?

Sorry. Not playing your POE games anymore.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
10-10-2015, 09:10 PM
(10-10-2015 08:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 08:48 PM)Alla Wrote:  Coordinates of what?

Sorry. Not playing your POE games anymore.

Good, because I also don't want to play your POE games.