Logical and verifyable evidence for Noah's flood!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2013, 06:23 AM
RE: Logical and verifyable evidence for Noah's flood!!!
(18-01-2013 06:14 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
Quote: Get over yourselves and learn to deal with reality and your utter insignificance in/to the universe, for crying out loud.
And herein lies the danger of the Atheistic heliocentric model. The universe is big and pointless, you are small and pointless, your life is insignificant.

Atheists don't value human life, clearly. It explains all the genocide and suffering that happens in Atheistic communist countries
Go away, grow about a 100 IQ points and then come back and dare talk to me. Your stupidity is astounding and you're not fit to be among normal people.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
18-01-2013, 06:26 AM
Quote: Get over yourselves and learn to deal with reality and your utter insignificance in/to the universe, for crying out loud.
And herein lies the danger of the Atheistic heliocentric model. The universe is big and pointless, you are small and pointless, your life is insignificant.

Atheists don't value human life, clearly. It explains all the genocide and suffering that happens in Atheistic communist countries
Clueless kid tells me what I think ? Consider
18-01-2013, 06:29 AM
(18-01-2013 06:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  Clueless kid tells me what I think ? Consider
Well, he's basically telling most scientists that have ever lived what to think and how stupid they are. Why should you be any different?

Sadly, I'm not too sure he is a kid. Certainly sounds like a rather dim 5-year old, but still...

18-01-2013, 06:50 AM
(18-01-2013 06:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  Sadly, I'm not too sure he is a kid. Certainly sounds like a rather dim 5-year old, but still...

5 year olds are bright - they don't give a shit about religion. It's only teenagers and brain-dead adults who're so fervently keen that everyone follows their pointless belief. Teenagers usually because there's a brain dead adult around to tell them stuff and they're just clueless enough to be influenced, brain-dead adults because they're ferociously stupid.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-01-2013, 06:54 AM
(18-01-2013 06:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  5 year olds are bright - they don't give a shit about religion. It's only teenagers and brain-dead adults who're so fervently keen that everyone follows their pointless belief. Teenagers usually because there's a brain dead adult around to tell them stuff and they're just clueless enough to be influenced, brain-dead adults because they're ferociously stupid.
Fair enough. I didn't think a young kid was that accurate a description either. Kids have unquenchable curiosity and capacity for learning.

What we have here, on the other hand...
[Image: fingers-in-ears.jpg]

18-01-2013, 07:29 AM
And to all theists, who are constantly showing us their behinds, because their heads are shoved so deep into the sand, it's a wonder they do not suffocate (though lack of oxygen to the brain would most certainly explain a lot):

Saying that people are of no significance to the universe is NOT the same as saying human life has no value. I would have said try thinking for once, but being religious you have already willingly given away your right to do so, as if your brain were a coat that you were checking in at the theatre. Problem is, some are not wearing much underneath and spend the entire show butt naked. And that's not a pretty sight for anyone.

[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
18-01-2013, 07:33 AM
(18-01-2013 07:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  And to all theists, who are constantly showing us their behinds, because their heads are shoved so deep into the sand, it's a wonder they do not suffocate (though lack of oxygen to the brain would most certainly explain a lot):

Saying that people are of no significance to the universe is NOT the same as saying human life has no value. I would have said try thinking for once, but being religious you have already willingly given away your right to do so, as if your brain were a coat that you were checking in at the theatre. Problem is, some are not wearing much underneath and spend the entire show butt naked. And that's not a pretty sight for anyone.

Nuance is lost on many of the devoutly religious, as it's impossible to see the multitudes of gray when you have been raised from birth to believe the creator of the universe made it in black and white only...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-01-2013, 09:18 AM

Actually, no.

The universe is large, complex and full of simply amazing things and countless beauties, the likes of which we mere, petty human beings should feel lucky to know. There are nebulae, quasars, pulsars, brown dwarfs and red giants, You have solar systems and Galactic Cores, Galaxies and Superclusters, the continual expansion of space. You have the absolutely the low chaos, and you have the absolute epitome of it. You live in a universe pretty much filled with organic compounds, floating through space, just waiting for a world host to the right chemicals to draw them in and eventually create life, literally countless possible times.

You, sir, are lucky enough to be on a habitable planet, spinning through space at closely 107.83 Kph around the star we call the Sun, attached to the Milky Way Galaxy, which is itself hurtling through space at about 600 Kph, while rotating at massive speeds.

You, as I, and ever other human being on this little, insignificant space rock, should feel simply astounded by our universe and forget our petty struggles of religion, politics and ideology, conflicts which have plagued out species probably close to all 10,000 something years our species have existed, and look up, and stare into the void, just once in a while to remind ourselves; we fight and we die for the control of a tiny fraction of a dot, often for religious reasons, for no good reasons.

The universe, as it has been observed, is not something be feared or derided, and it is not something that reduces the amazing thing that is life, if anything, it enhances it; You, everybody, every animal, even myself, are all here, because large and small mass suns died, and against all probability, we exist today, on a planet, that has a history of exterminating 99.99% of all life that has ever existed on it.

As somebody who is sworn to safeguard life, I am disgusted at you and the religious, who feel so afraid that they must take to such a gross misunderstanding of the simply astounding universe we live in. It sickens me at you feel the need to assume a devaluing of life in a situation where that is simply not the case. if anything, it is the religious who devalue life; The only life that really matters is a totally impossible afterlife, in the eyes of those such as yourself.

And no, you cannot pawn off the attempted genocides of nations like Soviet Russia to us as if they are unique to us, I am not denying that they happened however, the religious have a far longer history of even larger scales of death and destruction, by chance, have your heard of the many Crusades, the Dark Ages perhaps? Religion is simply mired in blood, in my opinion, the writing of ancient, ignorant barbarians it is simply best left in the dust as our species move to greater things, or held in museums as a curiosity and cautionary tale which humanity should never repeat.

As one last statement to show the improbability of life, I give you this:

[Image: 1000017-02-02-00-00_lg.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 7 users Like Free Thought's post
18-01-2013, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2013 02:17 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(18-01-2013 09:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  And no, you cannot pawn off the attempted genocides of nations like Soviet Russia to us as if they are unique to us, I am not denying that they happened however, the religious have a far longer history of even larger scales of death and destruction, by chance, have your heard of the many Crusades, the Dark Ages perhaps? Religion is simply mired in blood, in my opinion, the writing of ancient, ignorant barbarians it is simply best left in the dust as our species move to greater things, or held in museums as a curiosity and cautionary tale which humanity should never repeat.

I'll do you one better. This argument isn't about assigning death tolls to theists and atheists, and seeing who has the bigger pile of corpses. The problem with most, if not all, historical genocides has been DOGMA. During the Crusades and the Inquisition, it was religious dogma. During the Stalin and Maoist regimes, it was political dogma. For Hitler and Mussolini, it was a mixture of both. The single unifying trait they all shared was dogmatism.

dog·ma noun \ˈdȯg-mə, ˈdäg-\
a : something held as an established opinion; especially : a definite authoritative tenet
b : a code of such tenets
c : a point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative without adequate grounds

2 : a doctrine or body of doctrines concerning faith or morals formally stated and authoritatively proclaimed by a church

None of these atrocities were caused by the people involved in them being too skeptical, too credulous, too demanding of evidence for their beliefs. We [skeptics] demand evidence for our beliefs. One has to wonder if your [AtheismExposed] standards for belief are any better than the crusaders, bolsheviks, or nazis.

:Edited for Grammar:

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Excellent point, EK.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post