Logical and verifyable evidence for Noah's flood!!!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Logical and verifyable evidence for Noah's flood!!!
(16-01-2013 01:25 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  AtheismExposed, question about the validity of the flood story and the literal interpretation:

The main reason for the flood was because of sin. One of the major perpetrators of sin were the Nephilim. In Genesis 6 it talks about them and how God found favor with Noah.

Genesis 6:4
4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

According to the Bible, the flood extinguished all life on Earth; especially all life that was capable of sinning.

Genesis 7:4
4 For after seven more days, I will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights; and I will blot out from the face of the land every living thing that I have made.”

So, how is it that ~1500 years later, the Nephilim aren't only alive but thriving?

Numbers 13:32-33
32 So they gave out to the sons of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, “The land through which we have gone, in spying it out, is a land that devours its inhabitants; and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great size. 33 There also we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak are part of the Nephilim); and we became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”

Geez, kc, which part of logical and verifiable don't you get? Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Logical and verifyable evidence for Noah's flood!!! - Chas - 16-01-2013 02:32 PM