Logical and verifyable evidence for Noah's flood!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Logical and verifyable evidence for Noah's flood!!!
(17-01-2013 03:04 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  
(17-01-2013 01:54 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...According to the Bible, the flood extinguished all life on Earth; especially all life that was capable of sinning.
(17-01-2013 01:07 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  I beg your pardon?
Noah was capable of sin. All his sons and their wives were.

Do you even know what the word Nephilim means?

(17-01-2013 01:54 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  There is seriously something wrong with you...

Noah was pardoned of this; which is why we have the story. Not including Noah with the aforementioned goes without saying.

Edit: giants or "fallen ones"

Edit 2: I would also like to point out why no one wants to debate you... and it's not the reason why you think. How does the definition of "Nephilim" affect the outcome of my question? It's a strawman. All your arguments are strawmen. Implying that I don't know the definition of the word does nothing for the answering of the question. It's irrelevant.

Noah and his sons and their wives were not incapable of sin.

The Flood did NOT wash away original sin from them and all their descendants some of whom were called Nephilim - a biblical word which has a range meanings, most of which you are clearly ignorant.
That interpretation holds little weight and isn't evident in contemporary writing of the time. Likewise, there are fragments of the DSC that reference Seth's kids and Cain's kids knockin' boots, but that is hardly enough evidence to say that is what the Nephilim are.

There is far more written and traditional evidence that the Nephilim are the offspring of angels and humans.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Logical and verifyable evidence for Noah's flood!!! - kingschosen - 17-01-2013 04:54 PM