Logical and verifyable evidence for Noah's flood!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Logical and verifyable evidence for Noah's flood!!!
Watch out ladies. All that heavenly semen may create more Nephelim and god might cause another flood.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2013, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2013 02:13 AM by Aseptic Skeptic.)
RE: Logical and verifyable evidence for Noah's flood!!!
(17-01-2013 05:05 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
(17-01-2013 04:54 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  That interpretation holds little weight and isn't evident in contemporary writing of the time. Likewise, there are fragments of the DSC that reference Seth's kids and Cain's kids knockin' boots, but that is hardly enough evidence to say that is what the Nephilim are.

There is far more written and traditional evidence that the Nephilim are the offspring of angels and humans.
Both angels and humans existed after the flood, so even if pre-flood Nephilim were destroyed the capacity existed for more to come into being Smile

Isn't it interesting that one of the reasons for the flood was the nephilim, product of angel and human. God, in his infinite limited wisdom, figured out that the best solution was to drown the humans (and everything else living on the planet, even starfish and fungus and everything).

Shouldn't the angels have known better? I mean, we humans are always looking for perfection. Humans like angels. When we see a beautiful person, we call them an angel. "Oh, your cute little baby is such and angel!" and "Hey, that chick at the bar is an angel!" and "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, because you're an angel!". Those dudes before the flood boinking angels (I guess chicks boinked the angel dudes, too, right?) were just doing what humans do, boinking a beautiful person.

Boinking a beautiful person who should have known better. Who shouldn't have been there. Who could have stayed way out of reach (wings, remember?) up in heaven. But no, the ones who knew better flapped on down here, boinked, and squirted out a bunch of nephilim. Then the big, bad, retarded bully on the block drowned the humans 9and the starfish, etc.) for that transgression.

Did he drown the angels? Nope.

Hey, but at least the angels watched from heaven, horrified at the devastation, knowing full well that they were a big part of the problem, right?

]Nope.

A few centuries later, blink of an eye to gods and angels, those same angels are back down there boinking Noah's descendants and squirting out more nephilim.

Shouldn't they have known better?

Shouldn't god have at least grounded them or cut off their allowance or something?

Well, ain't been no more nephilim around in recent days, so maybe god did cut something off...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
18-01-2013, 02:04 AM
Nope Sarn, Gawd promised to not flood the earth again. He created rainbows so that he would remember.

Needing a cue to help remember is a bit off for a deity, don't you think?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
18-01-2013, 02:07 AM
(18-01-2013 02:02 AM)SarnDarkholm Wrote:  Watch out ladies. All that heavenly semen may create more Nephelim and god might cause another flood.

Eeeeeeew a spooge flood...yuck! I don't mind it in small amounts....but when that stuff gets in my hair....I get annoyed.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

18-01-2013, 02:09 AM
What the hell happened to my post???

I just typed. I've typed 886 posts on this forum, all more or less just like this one.

But today, for some inexplicable reason, the forum added a whole bunch of "size" tags that I didn't do. I didn't touch the font size, edit any fonts (although I did use the strikethrough font for one word), or do anything to make it think I wanted to dick around with the fonts.

It did this earlier tonight to a different post - I thought it was a fluke so I just fixed it and moved on. But now twice in one day, or more like 2 posts out of 886. that is starting to not look like a coincidence.

Here's what it did:

(18-01-2013 02:04 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Isn't it interesting that one of the reasons for the flood was the nephilim, product of angel and human. God, in his infinite limited wisdom, figured out that the best solution was to drown the humans (and everything else living on the planet, even starfish and fungus and everything).

Shouldn't the angels have known better? I mean, we humans are always looking for perfection. Humans like angels. When we see a beautiful person, we call them an angel. "Oh, your cute little baby is such and angel!" and "Hey, that chick at the bar is an angel!" and "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, because you're an angel!". Those dudes before the flood boinking angels (I guess chicks boinked the angel dudes, too, right?) were just doing what humans do, boinking a beautiful person.

Boinking a beautiful person who should have known better. Who shouldn't have been there. Who could have stayed way out of reach (wings, remember?) up in heaven. But no, the ones who knew better flapped on down here, boinked, and squirted out a bunch of nephilim. Then the big, bad, retarded bully on the block drowned the humans 9and the starfish, etc.) for that transgression.

Hey, but at least the angels watched from heaven, horrified at the devastation, knowing full well that they were a big part of the problem, right?

Nope.

A few centuries later, blink of an eye to gods and angels, those same angels are back down there boinking Noah's descendants and squirting out more nephilim.

Shouldn't god have at least grounded them or cut off their allowance or something?

Well, ain't been no more nephilim around in recent days, so maybe god did cut something off...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
18-01-2013, 02:12 AM
It must be a conspiracy. Wink

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

18-01-2013, 02:20 AM
(18-01-2013 02:07 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-01-2013 02:02 AM)SarnDarkholm Wrote:  Watch out ladies. All that heavenly semen may create more Nephelim and god might cause another flood.

Eeeeeeew a spooge flood...yuck! I don't mind it in small amounts....but when that stuff gets in my hair....I get annoyed.

Semen in your hair?

Are you, could you be, is it possible?

Can you be heard clear to Botany Bay?

Best song ever - make sure to click "Play Song" to hear it in its full glory

[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
18-01-2013, 03:36 AM
(18-01-2013 02:04 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(17-01-2013 05:05 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  Both angels and humans existed after the flood, so even if pre-flood Nephilim were destroyed the capacity existed for more to come into being Smile

Isn't it interesting that one of the reasons for the flood was the nephilim, product of angel and human. God, in his infinite limited wisdom, figured out that the best solution was to drown the humans (and everything else living on the planet, even starfish and fungus and everything).

]Nope.

[Image: Thor-Gets-Shit-Done_o_94672.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
18-01-2013, 05:46 AM
As if Xianiaty wasn't dumb enough as it is. Never thought people actually believed in Nephilim and other such crap. This is on par with the bilge I translate (actually, some of my books are better and make more sense, not to mention teaching much MUCH better morals.).

Even as someone who had willingly forgone the use of her brain (such as it is), I could never fool myself into thinking I believed the whole angel crap. And guardian angels? If ever there was a more blatant egocentric trip, I'd like to hear about it. Guardian angels, watching over your precious self and protecting it from all harm. Get over yourselves and learn to deal with reality and your utter insignificance in/to the universe, for crying out loud.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
18-01-2013, 06:14 AM
Quote: Get over yourselves and learn to deal with reality and your utter insignificance in/to the universe, for crying out loud.
And herein lies the danger of the Atheistic heliocentric model. The universe is big and pointless, you are small and pointless, your life is insignificant.

Atheists don't value human life, clearly. It explains all the genocide and suffering that happens in Atheistic communist countries

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evidence Against (?) Evolution RedJamaX 8 446 12-07-2014 07:12 AM
Last Post: true scotsman
  Noah's Flood vs Aquatic Fauna Metazoa Zeke 68 1,565 11-07-2014 07:17 PM
Last Post: BnW
  Noah's Ark Calculation TheSkeptic 13 310 11-06-2014 05:47 PM
Last Post: Shadow Fox
  Evidence that prove creation,was originally said to never happen by creationist. Metazoa Zeke 14 307 07-03-2014 09:16 AM
Last Post: itsnotmeitsyou
  The thread where Drich provides evidence rampant.a.i. 30 761 05-03-2014 05:48 AM
Last Post: War Horse
  Noah's Flood vs Population bottlenecks and the foundereffect Metazoa Zeke 7 464 02-02-2014 07:29 PM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke
  Odd question for flood believers Fisty_McBeefpunch 41 2,216 04-07-2013 02:56 PM
Last Post: Free Thought