Lol at Westboro Baptist Church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2010, 08:46 PM

Lol at Westboro Baptist Church
So a soldier from Lincoln, NE was laid to rest today, and who showed up to protest it... the batshit crazy folks from Westboro Baptist Church. Here's the literature they were passing out in front of the funeral and state capitol building:

GOD HATES NEBRASKA
WBC TO PROTEST THE FUNERAL OF RYAN NEAL REGELEAN & THE NEBRASKA STATE CAPITOL TO CONNECT THE DOTS: YOUR GOD-HATING, IDOLATROUS, IMPOTENT-FLAG-WORSHIPPING POLITICIANS HAVE LED YOU ASTRAY & BROUGHT GOD'S WRATH ON YOU!
Because Nebraska's Attorney General has made policies of breaking man's law as well as God's law, the people of this corrupt state have the smiting rod of God across your backs! You try to put a servant of God in jail because her son stood on your stinky flag. Now, God has purposed to visit you in His wrath and destroy you. Your impotent blood-soaked, feces-stained, semen-slathered fag flag is an idol that can do nothing to save you. "Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it," Hab. 2:19. "And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor, hear, nor walk," Rev. 9:20. You brute bastards will rip up your republic to worship this idol, & it has no help for you. God is laughing at you while you hoist your Whore Glory in vain!

I found this to be hilarious, but sad at the same time, 1.) that people actually believe this shit, and 2.) that they are doing this while a family is grieving the loss of their loved one. I love freedom of speech, but I also believe in respect. I guess their god must not have given them that
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2010, 10:04 PM

RE: Lol at Westboro Baptist Church
...that's extremely sad

FUCK WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH. Buncha crazy bastards.
08-07-2010, 05:43 AM
i saw this baptist family thing on television a few months ago.
they really think theyre helping people by telling them theyre going to hell. thats what you get when some crazy parents raise their kids to be crazy too. they take their kids to the ''protests'' too with some signs saying god hates fags(are soldiers fags?).
if there would be a god, he would hate those westboro baptists too.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2010, 08:30 AM
I never even knew they existed until a friend of mine sent me a link to the founder's daughter on the Hannity & Colmes show on Fox a few years back (I saw it in relevant time, like a day after it aired) and I must say it was the only time I'm aware of where Fox News and I saw eye to eye on an issue.

08-07-2010, 08:49 AM

(08-07-2010 05:43 AM)Kikko Wrote:  i saw this baptist family thing on television a few months ago.
they really think theyre helping people by telling them theyre going to hell. thats what you get when some crazy parents raise their kids to be crazy too. they take their kids to the ''protests'' too with some signs saying god hates fags(are soldiers fags?).
if there would be a god, he would hate those westboro baptists too.

One of Fred Phelp's sons is Agnostic and hasn't spoken to his family since the early 1990s, so at least one person in the family got out sanely. And as for soldiers being gay, there's probably a small number of them that are, but we have a strict "don't ask, don't tell" policy. Apparently, the whole logic behind their protests is that the death of our soldiers is a sign, that god is angry with us because of our acceptance of homosexuality. Strange...
08-07-2010, 11:05 AM
(08-07-2010 08:49 AM)xxxsaltyxxx Wrote:  One of Fred Phelp's sons is Agnostic and hasn't spoken to his family since the early 1990s, so at least one person in the family got out sanely. And as for soldiers being gay, there's probably a small number of them that are, but we have a strict "don't ask, don't tell" policy. Apparently, the whole logic behind their protests is that the death of our soldiers is a sign, that god is angry with us because of our acceptance of homosexuality. Strange...
so, they dont accept what they believe is the creation of godHuh

the first time i heard about those westboro baptists was when i read a newspaper with a writing about the westboro baptist church saying that they celebrate that someone goes insane and starts shooting random people in a school, because their imaginary lord hates my homeland.
they seem to hate every western country, they should move to somewhere in the far east.
well, all assholes will run out of gas some day

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
08-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Do have their chain of logic down correctly?
Christian = Good
Not Christian = Not Good
America = Not a Christian Theocracy
America = Not Good
Defending America = Not Good
Soldiers = Not Good
Honoring Fallen Soldiers = Not Good

Yeah, these guys are pretty messed up, but freedom of speech. It's not illegal to hold up signs, and as long as they keep it at that... They are a very small minority, no one takes them seriously, and I see no real threat from them.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
13-07-2010, 02:36 PM

someone who knows how to make molotov cocktails needs to attend one of their sunday masses..
just sayin Wink
13-07-2010, 02:50 PM

Now, now Tongue. I'd agree with ya if it would do any good, but I have a feeling that if something like that were to happen to them, more people would join their cause out of sympathy.
13-07-2010, 05:23 PM

Bobby Jindal wants to legalize guns in churches! Well, I say let him do it. In fact, legalize guns in all places of worship. I'll never be going to one of them so what do I care? Let the church shootings commence! Who cares if more people attend church out of sympathy? More targets for the disgruntled worshipers!