Lol @ reneging Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2016, 12:23 PM
Lol @ reneging Trump
Repubes are going to have conniption fits while dems are going to continue to go insane and have cry-ins.

Trump even said he likes the Clintons.

Feels good to have a clean conscience for not voting for either one of these liars.

[Image: 0hQyd5L.gif]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
14-11-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: Lol @ reneging Trump
Yup...

"vote for crooked politician "A" or crooked politician "b" " isn't much of a choice.....

why bother???

I didn't.

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
14-11-2016, 02:03 PM
I'll admit I'm over this shit.

Peaceful protest is fine...don't fuck up your own cities and neighborhoods. You wanna march, go ahead, stay out of the streets, off the freeways and bridges but be as loud as you wish. You might be surprised how many support your cause when you're not being an asshole.

I've logged out of Facebook, I might deactivate my account. Half are whining about the children and the other half are gloating. I've donated to various secular charities (center for reproductive rights and environmental causes I agree with).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-11-2016, 02:18 PM
I can't log off FB. Trolling FB has become an entertaining hobby for me.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
14-11-2016, 02:38 PM
(14-11-2016 02:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I can't log off FB. Trolling FB has become an entertaining hobby for me.

You *are* quite good at it.

I can't even look. Haven't turned on FB in a week.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
14-11-2016, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2016 03:19 PM by Banjo.)
(14-11-2016 12:38 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yup...

"vote for crooked politician "A" or crooked politician "b" " isn't much of a choice.....

why bother???

I didn't.

Big Grin

This post was originally too harsh. Suffered too many med's in hospital and have decided to delete it as I am unsure if I am myself.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-11-2016, 04:08 PM
(14-11-2016 03:02 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-11-2016 12:38 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yup...

why bother???

I didn't.

Big Grin

This post was originally too harsh. Suffered too many med's in hospital and have decided to delete it as I am unsure if I am myself.

I'd say you almost HAVE to be yourself -- if you were somebody else - you'd have a hell of a time coordinating a response.....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
14-11-2016, 04:37 PM
IDunno, banjo. I agreed with your original sentiments and was fortunate to have seen the unedited version.
Smile
14-11-2016, 04:51 PM
(14-11-2016 04:37 PM)skyking Wrote:  IDunno, banjo. I agreed with your original sentiments and was fortunate to have seen the unedited version.
Smile

I sort of agree with the original version myself, except that OLB and KC are quite different. OLB is a gun enthusiast who didn't vote at all. I don't know how KC feels about guns, but he did vote. He just didn't vote for either of the major parties. I don't find that reprehensible if he believed that the person he voted for was better than either of the two major candidates -- and frankly, they set a pretty low bar.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
14-11-2016, 05:18 PM
I only log in when someone messages me. Facebook isn't cool anymore. It was only cool for like a year or two before it got replaced by the Twitter Twatters and the Instachats.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?