Lol @ reneging Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Lol @ reneging Trump
(14-11-2016 12:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Repubes are going to have conniption fits while dems are going to continue to go insane and have cry-ins.

Trump even said he likes the Clintons.

Feels good to have a clean conscience for not voting for either one of these liars.

[Image: 0hQyd5L.gif]

But you didn't have the choice to choose anyway... the opportunity of the element hinted towards the chance to not have a clean conscious seems odd to have to me.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2016, 08:37 PM
[Image: VRmMsIg.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
15-11-2016, 09:06 PM
(15-11-2016 08:37 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: VRmMsIg.jpg]

Laugh out load This would be one of the most delicious things that I have ever seen in my life, if it came about.
16-11-2016, 01:03 AM
(14-11-2016 12:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Repubes are going to have conniption fits while dems are going to continue to go insane and have cry-ins.

Trump even said he likes the Clintons.

Feels good to have a clean conscience for not voting for either one of these liars.

[Image: 0hQyd5L.gif]

Can't blame me ... I voted Johnson.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
16-11-2016, 05:29 AM
So apparently The Wall has now become The Fence. (Border Patrol didn't want no fucking wall, then Hector be digging tunnels right next to it instead of 2 miles away). What he still doesn't get is the only thing that's gonna work is The Moat. .... filled with zombie alligators.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-11-2016, 10:42 AM
(16-11-2016 05:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So apparently The Wall has now become The Fence. (Border Patrol didn't want no fucking wall, then Hector be digging tunnels right next to it instead of 2 miles away). What he still doesn't get is the only thing that's gonna work is The Moat. .... filled with zombie alligators.

I propose using rednecks with beer-powered laser goggles to patrol the border. Makes as much sense as a wall or fence, and they can drink all the Schaefer's beer they want. Laughat
16-11-2016, 08:55 PM
(16-11-2016 05:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So apparently The Wall has now become The Fence. (Border Patrol didn't want no fucking wall, then Hector be digging tunnels right next to it instead of 2 miles away). What he still doesn't get is the only thing that's gonna work is The Moat. .... filled with zombie alligators.

Wait, no sharks with lasers? Mah tax dolluhs going to waste!
16-11-2016, 09:02 PM
(16-11-2016 10:42 AM)Fireball Wrote:  I propose using rednecks with beer-powered laser goggles to patrol the border. Makes as much sense as a wall or fence, and they can drink all the Schaefer's beer they want. Laughat

Laser-powered beer goggles, definitely much better. And what the hell is Schaefer's? Cheapos here drink Lone Star, and those with good taste enjoy the local stuff -- Real Ale Brewing Co, Karbach, Independence Brewing, and so on.