Lolwut

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Lolwut
Okay, these events happened last Friday and Monday (4/20/13 and 4/23/13) but because I am a big time procrastinator, I only now decided to post this even though it's been in my head to post this ever since I got let out of school Monday.

A bit of background. Whenever an opportunity arises, I right puny stuff of a whiteboard in school.

"Jokes about German Sausage are the wurst"

"Things I hate
1.Vandalism
2.Lists
3.Irony"

"Math jokes are the first Sine of madness"

etc.

Teachers don't really mind, and some students find them funny

Now, I wrote the contents of my signature while my Spanish teacher was gone xeroxing stuff last Friday. Some kid actually RAN to the Teacher's lounge and got her, and she came back and yelled "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TAMPERING WITH, ERASE THAT IMMEDIATELY!"

So I did. I thought that was the end of that. Next Monday though, I actually got called to the consuler's office. They thought I was some kind of possessed, deranged, off his rocker teenager. I lol'd right there, literally, and explained to them that it's a joke. Pretty much, after that, they told me to not do it again, and I was free to go, but they seriously thought I was some deranged crazy Satan Worshiping nut who was gonna kill someone!

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: Lolwut
teachers be crazy! Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
26-04-2013, 08:28 AM
"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TAMPERING WITH..."

The teacher is a superstitious twit.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-04-2013, 08:32 AM
(26-04-2013 08:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TAMPERING WITH..."

The teacher is a superstitious twit.Drinking Beverage

Evidently so, my good sir.

Which makes me wonder why this person is an educator.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-04-2013, 10:54 AM
Well, she only teaches Spanish, and knowing the Spanish language isn't contradictory with religion. Ironically though, she used to work for NASA, and is a friggin genius in Math and Chemistry, although she quit the job because NASA and family don't mix

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
26-04-2013, 11:21 AM
(26-04-2013 10:54 AM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  Well, she only teaches Spanish, and knowing the Spanish language isn't contradictory with religion. Ironically though, she used to work for NASA, and is a friggin genius in Math and Chemistry, although she quit the job because NASA and family don't mix

Just guessing here but being that there is this wide spread belief that Satanist are some sort of evil cult that does evil things. She might have thought that you were a Satanist.

Which naturally meant that your going to do some horrific thing in the school, cause people who worship satan are evil. Drinking Beverage

Just an outsider looking inn.
26-04-2013, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2013 01:00 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(26-04-2013 10:54 AM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  Well, she only teaches Spanish, and knowing the Spanish language isn't contradictory with religion. Ironically though, she used to work for NASA, and is a friggin genius in Math and Chemistry, although she quit the job because NASA and family don't mix

Blink Ggg.. gaaaaaaa! *facepalm* (not to you exactly) Sad
I like your signature, by the way.