London has a new Mayor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2016, 10:29 AM
RE: London has a new Mayor
(10-05-2016 10:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:35 AM)Marozz Wrote:  Good news for the new Muslim Lord Mayor of London. Donald Trump plans to make an exception for him if he wishes to enter the US ... should he become president.

http://www.thejournal.ie/trump-sadiq-kha...1-May2016/

How magnanimous of him. I cannot for the life of me understand how this c#*t has got so far, its worrisome that a sizeable section of the American electorate share the views of a racist narcissistic individual like him, my views on the new London mayor are more based on the risk to Mr Khan himself and the potential for civil unrest in the wake of his appointment thankfully on reflection its clear I overestimated this as a factor so I wish him well.

I know where your coming from. I think he's more at risk from those pricks who preach hate outside the Finsbury Park Mosque than the EDL far right mob. As for Mr. Trump...... we shall have to wait and see.Big Grin

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 10:47 AM
(10-05-2016 10:29 AM)Marozz Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 10:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  How magnanimous of him. I cannot for the life of me understand how this c#*t has got so far, its worrisome that a sizeable section of the American electorate share the views of a racist narcissistic individual like him, my views on the new London mayor are more based on the risk to Mr Khan himself and the potential for civil unrest in the wake of his appointment thankfully on reflection its clear I overestimated this as a factor so I wish him well.

I know where your coming from. I think he's more at risk from those pricks who preach hate outside the Finsbury Park Mosque than the EDL far right mob. As for Mr. Trump...... we shall have to wait and see.Big Grin

Oh man don't get me started on those Finsbury park bastards they need to feel the hot embrace of Mr Heckler and Koch
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
10-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Captain Kirk is not amused...................

[Image: kirk-khan.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-05-2016, 11:50 AM
(10-05-2016 10:47 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 10:29 AM)Marozz Wrote:  I know where your coming from. I think he's more at risk from those pricks who preach hate outside the Finsbury Park Mosque than the EDL far right mob. As for Mr. Trump...... we shall have to wait and see.Big Grin

Oh man don't get me started on those Finsbury park bastards they need to feel the hot embrace of Mr Heckler and Koch

I really appreciate this. Tongue

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
10-05-2016, 12:18 PM
It's of interest that the dailies were all saying stuff along the lines of "London's First Islamic Mayor". Interesting because you'd never see a headline proclaiming London's first Protestant mayor, or Catholic, Anglican, or even atheist mayor.

This camel-jockey's mayoralty is just another of the many examples of the insidious divisiveness of Islam. Or more simply put, the thin end of the wedge.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
10-05-2016, 12:44 PM
(10-05-2016 12:18 PM)SYZ Wrote:  It's of interest that the dailies were all saying stuff along the lines of "London's First Islamic Mayor". Interesting because you'd never see a headline proclaiming London's first Protestant mayor, or Catholic, Anglican, or even atheist mayor.

This camel-jockey's mayoralty is just another of the many examples of the insidious divisiveness of Islam. Or more simply put, the thin end of the wedge.

That's because you have a Muslim mayor prepared to represent all Londoners whether he is truly genuine remains to be seen idk. However we are stuck with him so have to make the best of it.
10-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Turns out this guy is as much of a dishonest politician as all the others. Today he made the ridiculous claim those who say that Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam are wrong, a claim that flies in the face of virtually every poll that has ever been conducted on this topic. He's either very ignorant or lying to push an agenda (e.g. whitewashing Islam). Here's what so-called "moderate" Muslims believe in.

[Image: MEOCQK.jpg]

Source: http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/wo...report.pdf

Here are the results of a UK-exclusive poll which reveal a similarly disturbing reality:
  • "The 615-page survey found that more than 100,000 British Muslims sympathize with suicide bombers and people who commit other terrorist acts. Moreover, only one in three British Muslims (34%) would contact the police if they believed that somebody close to them had become involved with jihadists. In addition, 23% of British Muslims said Islamic Sharia law should replace British law in areas with large Muslim populations."
  • "On social issues, 52% of the Muslims surveyed said they believe homosexuality should be illegal, compared to 22% of non-Muslim Britons. Nearly half believe it is unacceptable for a gay or lesbian to teach their children."
  • "Thirty-nine percent of Muslims surveyed believe women should always obey their husbands, compared to 5% for non-Muslims. One in three British Muslims refuse completely to condemn the stoning of women accused of adultery."
Source: http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/b...ims-survey

How are those views compatible with Western liberal values again? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-05-2016, 04:04 PM
That's some heavy shit right there
10-05-2016, 04:13 PM
That's interesting to see. Brian37 nearly had me convinced that I was a racist c**t
10-05-2016, 04:20 PM
(10-05-2016 04:13 PM)adey67 Wrote:  That's interesting to see. Brian37 nearly had me convinced that I was a racist c**t

Nah. Your not a cunt. Tongue

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí